Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Viking Ste

Boyle to Cas.....Emmitt to Salford

6 posts in this topic

Strange move as both are similar players, unlikely to tear up trees wherever they go. Can only assume it is a logisitcal thing.

Salford are clearing the decks it seems, first Howarth, now Boyle. Gaskell is doing OK 2 tries in 2 games.

Don't know much about Emmett to be honest, but Boyle isn't going to get better. I understand Emmett has had some injury problems.

Next should be McGoldrick, Cas can take him as well if they want.

I wonder who is pulling these deals out of the bag? The new coach?

Jake has had some amazing stats and would actually be a great asset to many super league clubs. Lacks a bit of mongrel but can play 80 mins with loads of tackles, plenty hit ups and a low error count. Looks like Millward didn't like him and hence the move I reckon. Good luck to all concerned.

Jake has had some amazing stats and would actually be a great asset to many super league clubs. Lacks a bit of mongrel but can play 80 mins with loads of tackles, plenty hit ups and a low error count. Looks like Millward didn't like him and hence the move I reckon. Good luck to all concerned.

I think Jake's grandfather played there with distinction. Salford got the better of that swap.

In the Cas statement it's also to do with convenience for the two lads!