Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Come on you Saints

Stand-Off height?

16 posts in this topic

How tall/big do you want your 6 to be? 6 foot 3 like Leon Pryce, or 5 foot 10 like Blake Green. How tall is too tall for a stand-off in your opinion.

As long as he's a good un, who cares.

Didn't Karl Pryce fill in as emergency standoff at Bradford once or twice? That's got to be a record size for the position!

Didn't Karl Pryce fill in as emergency standoff at Bradford once or twice? That's got to be a record size for the position!

I could be wrong but I'm sure Karl Pryce played scrum half for Bradford in the world club challenge match against west tigers.

Height is not an issue for a Mexican stand off. :)

Greg Inglis was played at stand off in 2007 & 2008, he is 195cm and 109 Kg.

I could be wrong but I'm sure Karl Pryce played scrum half for Bradford in the world club challenge match against west tigers.

I think halves in that game were Leon Pryce and Karl Pratt?

I think halves in that game were Leon Pryce and Karl Pratt?

This got the better of me and had to check it out on Wikipedia, WCC 2004 Bradford v Penrith Bradford halves Leon Pryce and Karl Pratt. WCC 2006 Bradford v west tigers, Bradford halves Karl Pryce and Iestyn Harris.

This got the better of me and had to check it out on Wikipedia, WCC 2004 Bradford v Penrith Bradford halves Leon Pryce and Karl Pratt. WCC 2006 Bradford v west tigers, Bradford halves Karl Pryce and Iestyn Harris.

Oh right, Penrith, that does ring a bell. I remember thinking we had no chance with those halves as Pratt wasnt a HB and at that stage Leon Pryce hadn't been playing there! But, we won!!

How tall was Faz?  I recall his playing stand off  for GB at the Reebok in 1998. 

How tall was Faz?  I recall his playing stand off  for GB at the Reebok in 1998.

Farrell was

6 ft 3 in

16 st 5 lb

Greg Inglis was played at stand off in 2007 & 2008, he is 195cm and 109 Kg.

Yeah - but that's centimetres. :mellow: