Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Voodooguru

Any tips for the National?

15 posts in this topic

See if anyone can come up with the winner!

Only a couple running in blue and white so could it be teaforthree for a 3pm kick off tomorrow ?

Or number 6 = Seabass.

Cappa bleu = ain't that French for blue?

Without any Town connections I will have a punt on Balthazar King, just because I can't see the value of backing Ruby Walsh's in such a big field.

I know it's carrying lumps of weight but Imperial Commander is by far the best horse in the race ... Gold Cup winner versus good handicap chasers . If weight and inactivity finish him ill have a saver on Roberto Goldback ( owner bought it to win the national ) and Rare Bob with the form jockey .... Outsider for a place Soll off a feather weight and loves the drying ground . Erm ... I won't be held to these !!!

From whitehaven though lol

My annual bet has been placed on Teaforthree; Rare Bob and Treacle.   

Can't promise the winner but I once got 1st, 2nd and 3rd in this race (Nicholas Silver; Merryman II and O'Malley Point) !!!!!!

Double Post    - sorry

Was that the one where the suffragette ran in front of the kings horse Keith ...!!! ( slapped wrist ). With my betting luck and prowess I'd have lumped on it if I'd been around ... I'm the mug they talk about when they say its a mugs game !

Woo hoo second and third for the voodoo master !!! I thought Balthazar was gonna get in there too.

Absolutely zero nowt

Absolutely zero nowt

Rare Bob was fifth wasn't it? I put money ( £1 ew) on it for my son as it was my dads name.

All this form mumbo jumbo means nowt to me if it has blue and white connections I'm on it. Pity the winner had blue and yellow or that would have been a handsome win!!

I was on the win wid all mine

Definitely

Got second and third, e/w bets  :D

on a different note, seen the French lads in town today, some big units there.