Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob8

Copenhagen 76 Kundbacka Broncos 4

7 posts in this topic

Kundbacka made the long journey down to Denmark for their opening game in the Pan-Scandinavian championship. 

The more experienced Copenhagen side had the better of the opening exchanges and used their experience to maintain control.

Denmark rugby league President, Steve Davy, was impressed by the visitors: "They are going to be a tough team.  They are new and made errors, but on the attack you could see they are a very serious outfit. "

PS: Really, this will be a tough game is future years.

Thanks for the update. I had hoped to watch the game but was unable to go due to the early 13:00 kick-off.

Played Wins Draw Lost For Against Points

Copenhagen      2      1    0    1    92  20      2

Skåne Crusaders 1      1    0    0    18  16      2

Kungsbacka      1      0    0    1    4   76      0

About an hour between Copenhagen and Kävlinge (small town north of Malmö) where Skåne play their games). About 3 hours from Kävlinge to Kungsbacka (just South of Gothenburg).

About an hour between Copenhagen and Kävlinge (small town north of Malmö) where Skåne play their games). About 3 hours from Kävlinge to Kungsbacka (just South of Gothenburg).

Thanks Swesaint, it's not as far as I assumed it was. Maybe the Pan-Scandanavian title makes it seem further than it actually is. How ever far it is I hope the guys are enjoying the tournament and good luck to all three teams.