Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDuke

Any Statto's Out There

30 posts in this topic

How do the figures stack up if we only take the average attendances of the least-supported clubs on the days where their gates happen to be lower?

I bet you anything the averages will be lower than in the rosy picture painted by the RFL, you mark my words.

How do the figures stack up if we only take the average attendances of the least-supported clubs on the days where their gates happen to be lower?

I bet you anything the averages will be lower than in the rosy picture painted by the RFL, you mark my words.

Well, if you take out the top 12 attended clubs, the average is 2,750.

I've sent a letter to the RFL and requested that they give up.

Well, if you take out the top 12 attended clubs, the average is 2,750.

I've sent a letter to the RFL and requested that they give up.

Not sure why you would try to spin the averages by including the 13th-best supported club, sounds like typical RFL rosy-in-the-garden stuff.

Not sure why you would try to spin the averages by including the 13th-best supported club, sounds like typical RFL rosy-in-the-garden stuff.

London's crowds are only a third of what the original Fulham clubs were. Proving that Rugby League has declined by 2/3rds since the early 80's.

Shocking stuff. The RFL have a lot to answer for overseeing and engineering such a decline.

Although to their credit, everybody always criticises them for being so secretive. Well I called them the other day and had no bother getting hold of this,

t8iktxl2poqglgasahkr.jpg

London's crowds are only a third of what the original Fulham clubs were. Proving that Rugby League has declined by 2/3rds since the early 80's.

Shocking stuff. The RFL have a lot to answer for overseeing and engineering such a decline.

Although to their credit, everybody always criticises them for being so secretive. Well I called them the other day and had no bother getting hold of this,

t8iktxl2poqglgasahkr.jpg

Sinister - the stamp appears to be in French.