Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Viking Ste

Who do you want in the cup?

91 posts in this topic

I'd like Batley away! Loved my trips to 'the pleasant' during our SL exile!

Hemel to get a home game against Wigan or Leeds. Maybe have to play it at Watford or something but would be a great way to promote rugby in the area

Cas home or away..... wouldn't be bothered either way

IMO What Fev don't need is another cup run. It was great beating Cas last season and taking Wigan all the way, but we were never the same team again. I reckon we'd have beaten Sheffield at Warrington but for the cup run.  We need Leeds/wigan/Hull away and a glorious and lucractive exit.

I've a feeling Wakefield will get Leeds at home, and in a unique sporting first that game will count for both Cup and SL points...

1 stly I'd like to say hello as this is my 1 st post on this forum , some of you might know me from RLfans , my user name is starbug on there ;)

As for the cup ? , whoever would bring the most to the LSV , we need the cash

Wigan or Leeds at home, purely financial reasons get a needed boost to the flood light fund. Don't think we have a good enough squad to beat a lower SL club again.

If not then a CC1 side at home.

IMO What Fev don't need is another cup run. It was great beating Cas last season and taking Wigan all the way, but we were never the same team again. I reckon we'd have beaten Sheffield at Warrington but for the cup run. We need Leeds/wigan/Hull away and a glorious and lucractive exit.

Agree 100%... took a lot out of the tanks, kept SL opponents to under60 but concede that in 1 game twice... Wigan away would do nicely

1 stly I'd like to say hello as this is my 1 st post on this forum , some of you might know me from RLfans , my user name is starbug on there ;)

Mashallah brother.

Hemel to get a home game against Wigan or Leeds. Maybe have to play it at Watford or something but would be a great way to promote rugby in the area

Hemel can get Wigan while Leeds can make the trip to the All Golds.

smeg head!!

welcome aboard 

All of the SL teams who draw lower league clubs should have to play away.

Any Championship 1 club at home.

I'd like Hemel v Leeds as I can get to that easily!

EDIT: Actually, I'm up in Leeds that weekend! Halifax on the Sunday would be good. I'm playing there that day

I'd like Wigan or similar - let's get the season up and running!

I'd like Wigan or similar - let's get the season up and running!

Widnes, Dave? We've got a score to settle.

Welcome to the board, although if you've come to portray the game is as negative a light as possible you'll find that position is already well filled.

Don't know what took you so long to get here, there has always been more reasoned debate on here.

Whilst I admire your sentiments, I've never seen an 86-6 result as a good way of promoting anything. RL only really works when it is two well matched sides going at it. Mismatches aren't fun for either sets of fans in my opinion.

As a Widnes fan, I hope we get an amateur club, followed by a lowly Championship club, followed by another Championship club that scraped it into the quarter finals followed by Salford in the semi-finals.

Would Hemel play Wigan or Leeds at home?

Can clubs still forfeit home advantage?

Would Hemel play Wigan or Leeds at home?

Can clubs still forfeit home advantage?

I think there's probably a minimum standard that Hemel would fail to reach