Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Viking Ste

Who do you want in the cup?

91 posts in this topic

I think he means the Sir bit lol

I hope they put KR and Saints on tele. KR are one of the few sides whose support isn't that affected by TV games.

most of the bbc armchair viewers will be wondering where george fairburn and steve hubbard are!

By a happy coincidence London Broncos U19s have a home game v Featherstone that weekend. Currently at the Military Stadium in Aldershot. Now if they're still having trouble using The Stoop I wouldn't be surprised to see the Challenge Cup game staged there too. I think it could comfortably accommodate the 650 odd that attended the equivalent fixture against Dewsbury last year.

Doubt if Fev will put out a second string team to play Broncos, which is what Dewsbury did last season. I'm sure they've got more respect for the competition than the Rams (and probably fancy their chances of a win!)

All of the SL teams who draw lower league clubs should have to play away.

Agree if the finances stack up, although I've spoken to more than a few non-league football chairman who breath a sigh of relief when being drawn away, especially to teams from higher leagues as they have to foot expenses such as travel which risks running at a loss.

Be great if Wigan and Leigh can conjure up an excuse to switch the tie to the LSV, be a great atmosphere in a superb stadium.

Agree if the finances stack up, although I've spoken to more than a few non-league football chairman who breath a sigh of relief when being drawn away, especially to teams from higher leagues as they have to foot expenses such as travel which risks running at a loss.

Be great if Wigan and Leigh can conjure up an excuse to switch the tie to the LSV, be a great atmosphere in a superb stadium.

Agreed, unfortunately Latics are away that weekend so for once, whilst I'd allow gerroff our turf outburst, that isn't going to happen.

When do they announce the fixture dates and times?

Once BBC and Sky decide which games they want. Probably today/tomorrow

I think there's probably a minimum standard that Hemel would fail to reach

Leeds v Cas on Friday 19th. Not televised

Dunno about the rest but Rochdale v Bradford confirmed for Sunday 21st April, 3pm kick off.

Dunno about the rest but Rochdale v Bradford confirmed for Sunday 21st April, 3pm kick off.

Leeds RhinosCastleford Tigers 19 April 2013 20:00 Headingley Carnegie   

Widnes VikingsDoncaster RLFC 19 April 2013 20:00 Stobart Stadium    

Hull KRSt Helens 20 April 2013 14:30 MS3 Craven Park    

Sheffield EaglesDewsbury Rams 20 April 2013 15:00 Don Valley Stadium    

London BroncosFeatherstone Rovers 20 April 2013 15:00 Twickenham Stoop    

Hemel StagsWakefield Wildcats 20 April 2013, 18:00 Rapid Solicitors Stadium    

Hunslet HawksCatalans Dragons 21 April 2013 13:00 South Leeds Stadium    

Hull FCNorth Wales Crusaders 21 April 2013 13:00 KC Stadium    

Batley BulldogsHuddersfield Giants 21 April 2013 14:00 LoveRugbyLeague.com Stadium    

Rochdale HornetsBradford Bulls 21 April 2013 15:00 Spotland Stadium    

Halifax RLFCBarrow Raiders 21 April 2013 15:00 The Shay    

Gloucestershire All GoldsSalford City Reds 21 April 2013 15:00 Prince of Wales Stadium