Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Voodooguru

Challenge cup draw.

101 posts in this topic

I'd love to get Hepi and his All Golds team up here for the next round, I'm sure he would enjoy a return up here too. 

Jambos at home or a sl club would be nice dont wnt fev fax bat shef any others at home would be nice

A super league team at home ideally but away will do for some funds. The CC is a great comp but will not define our season the league is far more important.

It certainly would - we'd hammer them without their DR players and that would mean we progressed further

It certainly would - we'd hammer them without their DR players and that would mean we progressed further

The Knights didn't have any D/R players when they beat Fev a couple of weeks ago.

Bring on the jambos

beating the jampots is getting boring now.we wouldn't make much against them lot. a game to get some dosh will do. any SL team but wigan at home please would be my first choice.

hopefully warrington or the giants. but a game against cas or salford although wouldnt be as big of a gate it would be an opportunity for a giant killing at home.

Just any home game . We've had some poor draws in recent years .

hopefully warrington or the giants. but a game against cas or salford although wouldnt be as big of a gate it would be an opportunity for a giant killing at home.

castlefords away support is unreal used to bring over a thousand to the recre every time we played them in the champ

castlefords away support is unreal used to bring over a thousand to the recre every time we played them in the champ

that was a while ago now marra can't see their away support being as good nowdays. i Did read on deludedfans.com your lot smell a gaint killing against widnes london or cas so maybe you will get one of them three who will be bricking it at the thought of coming to haven after your massive win over the skolars yesterday.lol

that was a while ago now marra can't see their away support being as good nowdays. i Did read on deludedfans.com your lot smell a gaint killing against widnes london or cas so maybe you will get one of them three who will be bricking it at the thought of coming to haven after your massive win over the skolars yesterday.lol

no chance we,ll get destroyed by any SL team theres only maybe featherstone capable of an upset too big of a gap now

have you watched london and salford? there both very poor outfits and an in form championship would fancy there chances at home.

Any 1 no what radio channel is so can tune in please

i heard 3-30pm on 5 live. Alex Murphy doing the draw. not sure if that correct