Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fillipo del toro

Challenge Cup 4th Round Draw

21 posts in this topic

One of the best draws in years, a lot of we smaller clubs should see a cash injection from this draw. After we have beaten Bradford, well who knows.....

Who did Owdumb get?  Oh, I forgot, they are not in it are they, ha ha.

Will Bradford fans get in for free with their season tickets like last time or has it changed. I know I had to pay against Hunslet O.B Iam sure that round used to be included in the season ticket. Does anyone have info ?

Full Draw

Wigan v Leigh

Hemel Wakefield

Hunslet v Catalans

Rochdale v Bradford

Batley v Huddersfield

Hull v North Wales Crusaders

Sheffield v Dewsbury

London Broncos v Featherstone

Halifax v Barrow

Widnes v Doncaster

Keighley v Warrington

Leeds v Castleford

Glouctershire v Salford

York v Toulouse

Whitaven v Workington

Hull KR v St Helens

Trust the dear old Beeb to get even this simple thing wrong!!

They've got us against Barrow and then Barrow move on to play Halifax, so it's two bites at the Challenge Cup for Barrow and none for the Bulls?!?!?!?

Pugwash.

Will Bradford fans get in for free with their season tickets like last time or has it changed. I know I had to pay against Hunslet O.B Iam sure that round used to be included in the season ticket. Does anyone have info ?

NO!!!

That abysmal idea has been dropped thank goodness, it's pay on the gate for everyone.

Pugwash.

Who did Owdumb get? Oh, I forgot, they are not in it are they, ha ha.

No we're not. Remember last year when we drew Saints? Certainly swelled the coffers but....... it was all downhill after that. Good luck hope it distracts you from your real objective. :-)

they beat Bradford last time at Spotland from memory? Am sure Hitman will confirm soon  :D

they beat Bradford last time at Spotland from memory? Am sure Hitman will confirm soon  :D

Not right sure which came first, i remember us beating them when we were last in the top div, think it was i only win at home that year. then i think we played them in the cup just after the Pearl St stand was built. Think we got a good hiding that day.

Not right sure which came first, i remember us beating them when we were last in the top div, think it was i only win at home that year. then i think we played them in the cup just after the Pearl St stand was built. Think we got a good hiding that day.

You are right we got a right beating that day Robbie Paul et al

No we're not. Remember last year when we drew Saints? Certainly swelled the coffers but....... it was all downhill after that. Good luck hope it distracts you from your real objective. :-)

Yes Arty, it did seem to take something from your momentum, hope that does not happen to us, we should just view it as a good payday and commit the result to history, good luck with the rest of your season to Arty. (Good luck hope it distracts you from your real objective. :-) very touchy aren't we.

Just got back from Florida Col'

My phone was going crackers when the Draw was announced,

But as its been said on here, bulls did Hornets last time in the challenge cup.

But Hornets have never beaten Bulls,

We were northern then ;o)

But Memories always come back to that day,

I've still got it on video and DVD

We're do my loyalties lye this Sunday !!!!

That's the question ?

The co-operative Rochdale Honest have never played against Bradford, neither Bulls, nor Northern.

But that doesn't mean you can't beat them.

The co-operative Rochdale Honest have never played against Bradford, neither Bulls, nor Northern.

But that doesn't mean you can't beat them.

LOL.....We're only 20/1 against with Betvictor, flatters us I think. You never know though.

For those that fancy it you can now get 40/1 from Bet365 on Hornets against the Bulls.

Whats the price with the handicap, and what is the handicap PD

For those that fancy it you can now get 40/1 from Bet365 on Hornets against the Bulls.

Bet365 are giving Hornets a head start of 58points with odds of 10/11 on for both team or 1.9 for those who prefer decimal. The handicap draw is quoted at 16/1. The book is an uncompetitive 10% over round.

Skybet are offering exactly the same odds but giving Hornets a 60 point head start.

I rarely have a flutter on a Hornets game though I do think we've got a chance of holding them to a 60 point difference, though I don't think the odds are very good value.

NAI