Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

morty

Challenge cup draw

20 posts in this topic

Fax away....... ho hum (no disrespect to fax)

Haven v town as well

Maybe London Broncos should move their game to Fev. so that they get a bigger crowd... ;-)

Why is it a bad draw for you then ?. You share the gates don't yoh an fax will certainly have more down here than you would have had up there.

by the time fax take out there expenses there is very little left :huh:

Why is it a bad draw for you then ?. You share the gates don't yoh an fax will certainly have more down here than you would have had up there.

easy mate....we will next to zip out of this game financially and to be honest the way we are playing we will struggle big time to get anything out of the game on the pitch

Dont know why we are complaining, we were lucky to be in the draw anyway...

And no-one gave us a chance against Cas, but we turned up on the day and the rest as they say "is history"

And no-one gave us a chance against Cas, but we turned up on the day and the rest as they say "is history"

to be fair, i think if the barrow side who beat cas were to play the barrow side of today it would be horrific.

i actually went to cas with a beer fuelled optomism.

theres no ammount of ale that would make me think we can win at fax with this seasons side

The team then was far far better

The team then was far far better

If the team that turned up for the first 20 minutes at Leigh can turn up for the full 80 at Fax...........................

Then, just maybe then, we might have a chance!!

I've always wanted to watch a West Cumbrian Derby this might be my chance i don't fancy doing two trips over to Halifax within two weeks of each other. 

I've always wanted to watch a West Cumbrian Derby this might be my chance i don't fancy doing two trips over to Halifax within two weeks of each other. 

I might go as well as im up at the girlfriends at Haven that weekend so cant get across to Fax anyway

The team then

was far far better

yes i know that team was far better, but that team was playing a super league side not a team in the same division, you just never know on the day.

the were also over paid and breaching the salary cap, hence the team you has then!!.

Ow that hurt

the were also over paid and breaching the salary cap, hence the team you has then!!.

I wouldn't change it,great to watch!

doubt we the only ones

doubt we the only ones

aye im sure there has been and will be plenty of skulduggery going on...we just got caught that's the difference :rolleyes:

isnt whats going on with duel reg just a legalized breach of salary cap. most teams in our division playin SL players on 600 gates. its a laughing stock.how could they pay their wages? we got caught doing what most teams are doing this year and when they come to next season they will probably scrap it. just hope we are stilll in this league to see new rule changes for next season.

price you pay for success.