Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gav Wilson

Knights v Dewsbury

131 posts in this topic

Knights 32 Rams 12,

589 Att;

Latus first try

Aldos M.O.M.

Looks like Fordy out for a bit with his groin strain, but looks like Browny back on

Sunday plus Briscoe, Nicklas & Liam Kent for the 1st time, plus possibly 1 or 2 others

from Hull, would love to see Chris Green back with us as a replacement for Matt Nick.

Not heard anymore on Sam Scott, really need him back, as big a loss as MN for me.

Bit more info on Liam:

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/story-18663244-detail/story.html?#axzz2Q2cx5QV2

Sam said when commentating on Blackbrook game that he was hoping to be back this sunday.Not rushing it,might make the injury worse,so definately not 100% playing.

Not heard anymore on Sam Scott, really need him back, as big a loss as MN for me.

Should have asked Beryl, Col - she would have known !! :D  :D

Once again we have a special Squadbuilder turnstile for our game vs Dewsbury Rams on Sunday, please use it & support the Knights!

:D

Another cracking idea! Thanks for the reply about the Hull promotion Gav.

Just a thought on the Squadbuilder thing which may have already been mentioned but when we went through the turnstile at Halifax last season there were a couple of young girls waving collecting tins under our noses as we got into the ground and not thinking my pal and I tossed a pound a piece in like you do, not realising until afterwards that it was for THEIR squadbuilder fund! It might be worth a try at our place for us ticket holders who don't use the special turnstile to enable us to put a bit in.

Another cracking idea! Thanks for the reply about the Hull promotion Gav.

Just a thought on the Squadbuilder thing which may have already been mentioned but when we went through the turnstile at Halifax last season there were a couple of young girls waving collecting tins under our noses as we got into the ground and not thinking my pal and I tossed a pound a piece in like you do, not realising until afterwards that it was for THEIR squadbuilder fund! It might be worth a try at our place for us ticket holders who don't use the special turnstile to enable us to put a bit in.

I'll pass the message on mate!

Now't to do with our game, but spotted this on the Fev site about their game tonight at Donny which will be on Premier sport thing:

''If you can't get to Doncaster or the club house it's free to all sky viewers tonight.''

Now't to do with our game, but spotted this on the Fev site about their game tonight at Donny which will be on Premier sport thing:

''If you can't get to Doncaster or the club house it's free to all sky viewers tonight.''

Channel 428.

Sam said when commentating on Blackbrook game that he was hoping to be back this sunday.Not rushing it,might make the injury worse,so definately not 100% playing.

Green, Bowden & Hadley in Hull 19 for Saturday

Keep an eye out on the Knights website tomorrow morning for news of a new loan signing who is set to go straight into the squad to play Dewsbury...

:)

Keep an eye out on the Knights website tomorrow morning for news of a new loan signing who is set to go straight into the squad to play Dewsbury...

:)

Give us a clue! :D

Lol spanish knight

i was

i was busy raiding the conker trees and almost

missed the scrap...

what was that halfback you had around that time

he had long black hair and a double barreled name and a half decent player...not sure if he was a aussie..from memory he looked like tje bloke who played robin of sherwood...

now i am going back..

loved wigginton rd

great little ground

sadly missed against huntington stadium

Think it was Chris Macklin-Shaw the Aussie your on about Coolie

New loan signing - Nev Morrison from Sheffield - winger, sounds like he will be straight

in Sunday, Browne doubtful, Haynsey got a bang on his back last week & no Shaul.

Sounds like we were after Nev at the start of the season - GT describes him as a strike

winger rather than a power winger - may be here for more than a month, got 17 tries in

27 games for the Eagles last season, welcome to the Knights Nev.

Must say, I've never heard of him (I don't think) but if GT rates him highly then who am I to say I don't know who he is :D lets hope he scores us some tries! Shades can you tell me the difference between a strike winger and a power winger?