Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thundergaz

New signing

37 posts in this topic

Heard we've signed a wakey first team player. It should be in the YEP tomorrow night apparently.I know who it is but don't want to spoil it for you guys

On loan or permanent Give us a clue or Pm would be nice

DP said in his after match speech on Sunday that he'd been looking at a couple of players

On loan or permanent Give us a clue or Pm would be nice

As far as I can tell its a permanent signing JT. I won't tell you who the player is as It wouldn't be fair to the club but its a great signing for us and I'm very surprised he's come to us if I'm being honest.

Well I hope it's in the back line a centre would be great with Sam still been out

Unbelievable signing if pulled off, has DP finally decided to splash some probiz cash?

They did say they would wait until the correct calibre of player suitable for Rovers became available.

We wouldn't be happy if a player signed and was a proper prima (mark Aston ) donna and waste of money .

Credit to all involved, and if on this occasion it doesn't come off then at least we know they're serious bidders when players come on the market.

Up the Fevolution

It's centre Vince Mellars according to Peter Smith, YEP. Scored a great try against Wigan on Sunday.

Yeah your right phantom. Also heard this morning were close to signing Kyle trout from wakey too.

Unbelievable signing if pulled off, has DP finally decided to splash some probiz cash?

30000 B shares were issued a couple of months ago so you may be right. :happy:

Just been told by my mate wakey are offloading 2 or 3 players Isaac John Vince mellars and maybe Kyle trout so they can bring in head hunting rangi chase they need to offload players to cover his wages apparently.

Heard we've signed a wakey first team player. It should be in the YEP tomorrow night apparently.I know who it is but don't want to spoil it for you guys. ( if true great signing for us).

When you say heard, You mean read on twitter and Facebook :lol:

When you say heard, You mean read on twitter and Facebook :lol:

No pete my mate is an assistant coach of the young uns at wakey he told me last night.

Just bin told by my mate wakey are offloading 2 or 3 players Isaac John Vince mellars and maybe Kyle trout so they can bring in head hunting rangi chase they need to offload players to cover his wages apparently.

I just read the same thing on Facebook 5 mins ago aswell

He is well informed then, even knowing it would be released in the YEP first, Suprised he did not mention it a few weeks ago when he was first offered to us! 

He is well informed then, even knowing it would be released in the YEP first

I don't know pete but that's what I got told. I don't do Facebook or twitter mate I'm too old fashioned wouldn't know where to start

Oh I see mate, perhaps he reads face book and twitter then, because it was all over it.  Good signing anyway, hope we kan bring trout in as well

Oh I see mate, perhaps he reads face book and twitter then, because it was all over it. Good signing anyway, hope we kan bring trout in as well

Yeah you could be right pete he probably did I don't know mate. I watch wakey a lot when Fev are not playing and mellars is a class act fantastic signing for us.

Agar not willing to let Mellars go whilst in the first team according Peter Smith YEP on twitter.

Kyle trout rumour load of rubbish according to a rovers staff member i spoke to today

And the others? So many conflicting reports. Lets have the real gen man!

And the others? So many conflicting reports. Lets have the real gen man!

Nowt to report!!