Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thundergaz

New signing

37 posts in this topic

????????

as in Frankie Mariano!

So we are back to Wakey again. Don't remember him playing much in  the  first team but in accordance with our recent players playing at centre he is a big lad in his 20's. I understand he is around 6ft and about 16 stones. Has he signed?

Thanks Gazza must have posted just at same time as you. Has he signed? Thanks for info.

Just a rumour as far as I know, just thought you'd want a bit of info as to who the rumour was about!

When I have looked out at Rovers playing this year, I have often thought we are probably just missing a slight element that will get us to heights of the class of 2010, yes 2010, the best team in my opinion we have had under Darryl. Frankie Mariano has always sprung to mind for our re-birth. .............for Christs' sake is this what we've stooped. We've let better lads go to York.

When I have looked out at Rovers playing this year, I have often thought we are probably just missing a slight element that will get us to heights of the class of 2010, yes 2010, the best team in my opinion we have had under Darryl. Frankie Mariano has always sprung to mind for our re-birth. .............for Christs' sake is this what we've stooped. We've let better lads go to York.

Have to agree with the 2010 comment, that was the year I think we played the best under DP.

2010 is easily our best team, god knows how we didnt win everything that year and came away with nothing!!

Frankie Mariano isnt a centre and Wikipedia isnt always reliable. Hes a prop\second rower and probably wouldnt add too much to us although hes not a bad player.

Says in today's P and C that he is set to come on loan probably next week.