Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mjc

twiggy

Was told today that twiggy has been allowed too leave the club !  can anyone confirm this

oh great just when we need all hands to the pumps !

rumours about Haney being forced to quit rugby due to knee problems

Players are released all the time through injury, own request, disciplinary reasons, conflicts between staff or other players...I wouldn't read too much into it.

If its true I will be sorry to see them both go but wish them all the best and thank them for putting their bodies on the line even after being told by a few that the team isn't good enough!

I think it's about time the team is supported no matter what the results instead of lambasted after a loss.

In essense i agree with some of what you are saying soss, but something obviously is wrong somewhere. There are 2 many rumours going around for it all not to be true. I've only heard what others have heard.

I would the say the team are supported through thick and thin, but everyone is entitled to their opinion, on hear or on the terraces.

Opinion yes but we were stood in front of a "fan" on Sunday he slated them from the start. Just constant verbal abuse to not only the team but to individual player..opinion? No just spouting ! We got that sick of it something was said. I don't pay my money to listen to an idiot who has never played at any reasonable level, if at all, constantly shout abuse down my ear for the full 80 minutes.

Express an opinion once the fact are known and if you don't know the fact then you cannot have an opinion just conjecture.

Ps I'm sober but I am a little tired and irritable..lol

Conjecture. Love that word.  Where do you stand soss. A certain 'fan' I heard shouting on sunday was out of order.

Personal attacks i agree are not the way forward.

It's on the web site Twiggy has retired from the professional game, Sorry to see him go, Good luck in the future Chris

Good luck for the future Chris

Retire!!! i thought he was only 27-28.....

think hes got swine fever :lol:  :lol:

Sorry bit cynical :rolleyes:

Perhaps he has had enough. It a hard game and he has played at a high level for a lot of years. I don't think comments about Holty are helping and they were not doing the rounds last season. I will wait until I know the facts before I comment other than thanks for all your efforts over the years and good luck with the future.

More of a worry is that replacing local players is going to be costly and at a time when the club can ill aford the players they already have

Perhaps he has had enough. It a hard game and he has played at a high level for a lot of years. I don't think comments about Holty are helping and they were not doing the rounds last season. I will wait until I know the facts before I comment other than thanks for all your efforts over the years and good luck with the future.

Still strange to 'retire' mid season though, dont you think??

More of a worry is that replacing local players is going to be costly and at a time when the club can ill aford the players they already have

Wiper and Lowe( rightly or wrongly ) seem to have replaced him lately anyway....(both local)