Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mjc

twiggy

63 posts in this topic

probably end up with James Gordon down the village ;)

Opinion yes but we were stood in front of a "fan" on Sunday he slated them from the start. Just constant verbal abuse to not only the team but to individual player..opinion? No just spouting ######! We got that sick of it something was said. I don't pay my money to listen to an idiot who has never played at any reasonable level, if at all, constantly shout abuse down my ear for the full 80 minutes.

Express an opinion once the fact are known and if you don't know the fact then you cannot have an opinion just conjecture.

Totally agree with you about this so called 'fan'.

He never has anything good to say about the team at all, just constantly shouts abuse and calls them all ####### useless.

Not sure why he turns up to watch them every week if he thinks the're so rubbish!

I know I and the people who stand with me have also had enough of him.

Now is the time to get behind the players and encourage them while their confidence seems to be pretty low.

Sad to see Twiggy has apparently left. Thanks for always giving 100% effort and good luck for the future Chris.

Good Luck for the future Twiggy lad, Alway's liked the Guy.!!

Goudie.

Good solid player who always wore his Barrow shirt with pride !

Would have made a very good full back, just ask Broady !!! ;-)

Obviously things aren't right if he's decided to 'rertire' !

probably end up with James Gordon down the village ;)

i hope your right Morty lad.

i was speaking to Gordy in the showers at the gym the other day and hes looking big.

he defo in good shame and he showed up well in the barton townley final.

he is a nice lad too, he even lent me some of his shower gerl, that minty one which makes you tingle, interesting stuff.

Opinion yes but we were stood in front of a "fan" on Sunday he slated them from the start. Just constant verbal abuse to not only the team but to individual player..opinion? No just spouting ######! We got that sick of it something was said. I don't pay my money to listen to an idiot who has never played at any reasonable level, if at all, constantly shout abuse down my ear for the full 80 minutes.

Express an opinion once the fact are known and if you don't know the fact then you cannot have an opinion just conjecture.

hes also paid his money and has his right to shout, like it or not.

"I was speaking to Gordy in the showers at the gym the other day and hes looking big"

Hmmm, no comment :O

"I was speaking to Gordy in the showers at the gym the other day and hes looking big"

Brilliant !!!  Where's the "like" button ???

that comment is sooooooooooooooooooo open to abuse :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Mossops gone as well.

Also heard this today. Haney, Mossop, Dawson and Backhouse the names I've been told are to leave CP in the coming weeks.

Also heard this today. Haney, Mossop, Dawson and Backhouse the names I've been told are to leave CP in the coming weeks.

You heard?  Good source?  Name him!  

I also heard something as well.  It was about a brass sign up above a bar in Grange that said 'Free Beer Tomorrow'  I've now actually seen it but I'm not sure it'll happen.  

I won't get myself into a lather about that either.

just coz we have just played the miners doesnt mean one out all out :lol:

You heard? Good source? Name him!

I also heard something as well. It was about a brass sign up above a bar in Grange that said 'Free Beer Tomorrow' I've now actually seen it but I'm not sure it'll happen.

I won't get myself into a lather about that either.

A very good source!!!! Time will tell.

More and more concerning noises coming out of the dressing room.....if true the BOD need to act sooner rather than later.

this sort of stuff will keep the punters away as well if there is rumour and counter rumour going around...it needs nipping in the bud now and sorting

Here we go yet again !!!! Déjà vu. Why is our club like a crazy soap opera? Other fans must be wetting themselves once again!!!

It's no good telling me to open my eyes and that there is more and more noises coming from the dressing room but if you lot aren't prepared to put up then.......!

Rumour, conjecture, hearsay and he said, she said mean nowt without facts.  Those propagating it lose credibility with fellow forum members if vague statements aren't backed up with something concrete.

There was less doom and gloom on these pages when we were thrown out of the Championship than today.

Is it just a coincidence that a lot of sensible even handed posters are no longer active on this forum?

So what are all these rumours that are supposedly doing the rounds, or have the reliable sources asked for them to be kept quiet? Good luck to Chris Larkin, if he plays amateur level he will probably stand out like a sore thumb, much like Gordy does at Askam.

So what are all these rumours that are supposedly doing the rounds, or have the reliable sources asked for them to be kept quiet? Good luck to Chris Larkin, if he plays amateur level he will probably stand out like a sore thumb, much like Gordy does at Askam.

back to your roots twiggy lad

So twiggy has left and he hasn't been geting a regular game.

now that must be holty's fault as it has never happenned in any season before has it?

Christ its a mass exodus. 4 players there, (5 counting Twiggy) who we're gonna sorely miss. There's obviously something not right at CP, and im not one for speculating as rumours cause more damage than good, but can the powers that be please sort it out ASAP, before our once great team dies on its knees. Its hard to think that 2 years ago we were in the running for a SL licence.

So twiggy has left and he hasn't been geting a regular game.

now that must be holty's fault as it has never happenned in any season before has it?

So, what? ever player who isn't getting a game should just up sticks and leave? Holty is playing his best team as he see's fit, and if some players aint getting in then its up to them to put the extra effort in in training and earn that chance. Do you not think Marwood is frustrated, but you don't see him taking his ball home. This aint a dig at Twiggy, as I feel that the problem lies elsewhere than him 'not being picked'. Give the guy some credit