Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mjc

twiggy

63 posts in this topic

Haha I don't know where these rumours have been found but I can tell you now I do not believe in them, good luck to twiggy and awesome guy and a great player

Christ its a mass exodus. 4 players there, (5 counting Twiggy) who we're gonna sorely miss. There's obviously something not right at CP, and im not one for speculating as rumours cause more damage than good, but can the powers that be please sort it out ASAP, before our once great team dies on its knees. Its hard to think that 2 years ago we were in the running for a SL licence.

:lol:  we may have made a feeble application but we were never in the running for a SL licence :lol:

:lol:  we may have made a feeble application but we were never in the running for a SL licence :lol:

Still nice to dream - not many other CC clubs can say they met the criteria for promotion

Still nice to dream - not many other CC clubs can say they met the criteria for promotion

That dream is actually a nightmare as its cost us... what with being 1/2 million or so in debt  :O

Enough of this rumour and pessimism. Let's concentrate on this great game of Rugby League.

If you think our situation is bad it seems to be nowhere near as bad as the Bluebirds. Just read there Forum.

Enough of this rumour and pessimism. Let's concentrate on this great game of Rugby League.

If you think our situation is bad it seems to be nowhere near as bad as the Bluebirds. Just read there Forum.

Whats going on at Holker st Michael ?

So, what? ever player who isn't getting a game should just up sticks and leave? Holty is playing his best team as he see's fit, and if some players aint getting in then its up to them to put the extra effort in in training and earn that chance. Do you not think Marwood is frustrated, but you don't see him taking his ball home. This aint a dig at Twiggy, as I feel that the problem lies elsewhere than him 'not being picked'. Give the guy some credit

yeah to be fair to him, he was the only fringe first team 'local' not to leave during the des era when worky became barrow's a-team. 

Theres nothing great about rugby league anymore Nasher lad.

its becomming more and more corrupt by the minute.

The boring threads people start about the attendances at london broncos home games back this up, although they are boring and what they are doing on a Barrow forum i do not know

So it's still a rumour at this stage then?

The only other one of the names I could see leaving is mossop due to him starting a job at sellafield and the teavelling being to much

The only other one of the names I could see leaving is mossop due to him starting a job at sellafield and the teavelling being to much

thought he was a school teacher.

So, what? ever player who isn't getting a game should just up sticks and leave? Holty is playing his best team as he see's fit, and if some players aint getting in then its up to them to put the extra effort in in training and earn that chance. Do you not think Marwood is frustrated, but you don't see him taking his ball home. This aint a dig at Twiggy, as I feel that the problem lies elsewhere than him 'not being picked'. Give the guy some credit

I hope he is playing his best team.

Last season he would pick players over players who had had good games the week before.

Bracek played a few times after having a stinker the week before then a lad who had played well was dropped.