Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillH

Brad Dwyer joins Huddersfield Giants on Loan

17 posts in this topic

And Hunslet sign Michael Haley.

I would like to wish Brad all the best at Huddersfield. He is one of the most talented young players i have seen in years. I hope we see him back in a Swinton shirt again in the near future.

Riggy

If it doesn't rain it pours hope we get a replacement fast as we will be up a certain creek without a certain paddle if we don't. Can anyone think of a possible replacement?

Well we have been playing him at hooker anyway. we should be using him at scrum half.

we need to play watson and smith as interchange hookers and get a young tricky SH with bags of pace.

Maybe we will get Gareth O'Brien back now that Lee Briers is on the mend.

And Hunslet sign Michael Haley.

Bill's grandson?

So, he's on squad rotation duty at Huddersfield. Does that mean when he's not playing he can come back to us or does he play for Giants partner club?

Bum deal all round for our club. Good luck anyway Brad!

Maybe we will get Gareth O'Brien back now that Lee Briers is on the mend.

Psychic - Gareth O Brien returns to the Swinton squad...

He will score twice and Jack Cooper too will score if he gets on !!.

And the euromillions numbers are * * * * * * * *

Sorry its a bit late on my post on this topic I have been working.  For me this is a total joke and makes us even more of a laughing stock.  That director from Wolves at the legion at the beginning of the season said "we will be sending our best players to you, we want to work alongside your", not only have they picked our new coach, there sending there best players to other clubs.

Our pants are being pulled down big time, we are a total joke of a club.  Good Work again the Swinton Board.

Brad is on a one month loan to Giants BUT he can only play in two games in that month as one is a cup game and the other is against Warrington.

I am sure we will see him back soon

Sorry its a bit late on my post on this topic I have been working. For me this is a total joke and makes us even more of a laughing stock. That director from Wolves at the legion at the beginning of the season said "we will be sending our best players to you, we want to work alongside your", not only have they picked our new coach, there sending there best players to other clubs.

Our pants are being pulled down big time, we are a total joke of a club. Good Work again the Swinton Board.

Get a grip mate. Dwyer is a class player that will most probably be playing at the highest level quite soon. I would think he is on loan to get more experience at Super League level ti see if they want to retain him or let him go maybe next year, possibly with the rumour of Clarke being signed from Cas!

As for them choosing our head coach I thought we'd put that one to bed!

Sorry its a bit late on my post on this topic I have been working.  For me this is a total joke and makes us even more of a laughing stock.  That director from Wolves at the legion at the beginning of the season said "we will be sending our best players to you, we want to work alongside your", not only have they picked our new coach, there sending there best players to other clubs.

Our pants are being pulled down big time, we are a total joke of a club.  Good Work again the Swinton Board.

I never thought i'd see the day the once great swinton lions would become warrington wolves and tony smiths #####/reserve side.

I never thought i'd see the day the once great swinton lions would become warrington wolves and tony smiths #####/reserve side.

You shouldve mentioned it before mate.

Why? Has something happened that I missed?

Typical Swinton, no announcement of becoming bitches on the website.