Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HunsletHawks

Haley swoops in to join the Hawks

11 posts in this topic

Superb signing

Keep him injury free and he'll go well for you. Was sorry to see him leave Fev.

Well done everyone, as soon as it was announced he had left Fev he was THE target. Always makes the hard yards and very difficult to stop, was impressed with him at Donny and arguably Fevs best forward when we played them in the Rail Cup and league last year.

most of the fev lot seem to think he was injury prone or not big enough and no big loss to them but at 17.4 and six foot he aint small so lets hope he can prove them wrong and keep us away from the drop zone.

most of the fev lot seem to think he was injury prone or not big enough and no big loss to them but at 17.4 and six foot he aint small so lets hope he can prove them wrong and keep us away from the drop zone.

33 appearances since 2012 is why we think he's injury prone. He is a very good prop at this level though when he is fit.

And that should say since 2010 not 2012, but posting issues are stopping me editing it! ;)

gives 110%, cant recall him breaking many tackles but always makes good metres.

To me a looking in to him on the net, I reckon we have signed a cracking player, so well done to the clubs for snapping him up..