Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hindle xiii

12/04/13 - Leeds Rhinos v London Broncos - KO 8pm

Who will win?   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • London Broncos
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

31 posts in this topic

Witt is another one of those players that showed so much promise a yr or two ago at Crusaders.......would like to see him do really well

London were never in the game and I thought Leeds forwards were on top all game.

Kirke, Achurch and Singleton all had good games in the pack and Moon, Hall and Watkins looked good off the back of it. Hall got the ball twice 1 on 1 with Dixon and slaughtered him both times. The first time Dixon struggled to keep up with Watkins once he went past him.

Leeds could have had more, but at the end of the day never got out of 2nd gear. It was a good match to play your full team and still be able to give players a bit of a rest during it.

Cas up next. We should stuff them but its Cas, so expect them to notch their 2nd win of the season, both against us :lol:

Dullest game of the season

Southstand amused itself by performing its repertoire of songs from the last few seasons

I didn't think London were that bad. I thought they had lots of variety in attack and were only kept out in the first half by the brilliance of Hardaker and Watkins at the back.

I thought the score flattered Leeds to some extent and I wouldn't give up on London just yet. They have talent and spirit and should win a few more yet.

I went to the Wire v London game a couple of weeks ago and it was almost a replica game - atmosphere like a wake and the home team not having any spark; plus London showing glimpses of their potential but never looking like winning.

Dullest game of the seasonSouthstand amused itself by performing its repertoire of songs from the last few seasons

Oh yeah, I forgot to say thank goodness I don't have to listen to the south stand noise every home game. An awful dirge and a hugely irritating backdrop to the game.