Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fillipo del toro

Cashing In On The Bulls

8 posts in this topic

I wonder if the stadium company are considering opening up Studds Bar for the travelling Bradford fans. Considering there are no Pubs open around Spotland. This could be the perfect excuse to get some revenue into the coffers.

Also if the club need a Golden Gamble ticket seller for the Bradford end I'm happy to put my hand up. As long as I get let in for nowt & don't miss to much of the game

The idea of opening the Studds bar is a good one for the stadium to make some money and should be looked at.

The club is always looking for volunteers and im sure they will except your offer,but why should you be let in for nothing when every one else as to pay. 

The idea of opening the Studds bar is a good one for the stadium to make some money and should be looked at.

The club is always looking for volunteers and im sure they will except your offer,but why should you be let in for nothing when every one else as to pay.

Just a joke Boro, Jesus calm down. You don't ask you don't get.

just asking a question that's all ,so are you still up for volunteering then

Yeah if they need sellers for the Bulls fans i am happy to put my hand up. Let me know when they want me there etc and who to report to and ill get myself up to the office in time come game day

Yeah if they need sellers for the Bulls fans i am happy to put my hand up. Let me know when they want me there etc and who to report to and ill get myself up to the office in time come game day

You should probably phone the club. I would think they would be coordinating the volunteers.