Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Godzilla

Canada

7 posts in this topic

Good to see former East Hull player (albeit only a handful of games) Graham Dobbs heavily involved for Oakville. "Dobbs at deeaitch" :D. The in goal areas seemed a tad deep. 

I've seen BC Lions a few times. The opportunity to live in BC and watch RL would be pure heaven to me!

Ive seen bc beat the argos, roughriders and the eskimos and lose in a tight one to halifax..... a common theme in my life recently is losing tight games to halifax!!

It was the blue bombers! My first trip.

Must admit in the arena in vancouver with 40k speccies it was a great atmos. Loved it and got right into it. A great match day experience

In a hockey mad city I was amazed how big a profile the cfl had got. Seemed everyone wanted a slice of the action.

Before the game there were bbqs and drinks tents, entertainment and a real good feel to the sport.

I loved it and will go again!

Hey Robin,

We have a 6 team Domestic comp here in BC. Teams include:

Bayside Sharks

Kelowna Crows

Richmond Bears

Sea to Sky Eagles

Surrey Beavers

Vancouver Dragons.

Schedule has been posted on the BCRL Facebook page.

We also have the Provincial Rep squad - BC Bulldogs who have a very busy summer ahead of them.

This Sat is the BC Rugby League International 9s in Whistler with teams from NZ, Fiji, US and BC all looking to take home the Champions title and the full set of kit from our sponsor - Samurai Sports.