Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keith T

Freeview matches on 428

28 posts in this topic

Doncaster v Featherstone is on Premier Sports Freeview tonight at 7.15pm and also at 10.30am on Saturday morning the Rabbitohs versus Storm game from the NRL is on the same Channel 428 Freeview.

All World Cup games to on Premier . Lovely Jubbly .

That right?

Premier Sports ... Always said they were rubbish !!!! I can watch adverts now with little bits of golf in between .

It's worth the subscription fee just to watch young Burgess playing for Rabbitohs, he's gonna be some size when he grows up that lad!

Fev 22-8 at present

12-28 ft . Good result , winnable game on Sunday for us and some toughies for others . Must win and can make good ground up.

The Doncaster v Fev match is on now on Channel 428

See Salford have appointed Noble ...

Both BRETT CARTER AND BRETT PHILLIPS are out for the match tomorrow. BRISCO at training this morning.Looks like SHACKLEY in for PHILLIPS. BRISCO in for CARTER.

Jamie Dallimore on Facebook saying he's left Oldham.   Says he has nothing lined up.    Ummmmmmmmmm

Be a few clubs down there interested no doubt . He wasn't keen on travelling was he ?

Jamie Acton may have a word in his ear and sell the club to him , i like the look of dally i think hes a realun ;)

I'd listen to Jamie ... If he's says its Tuesday its Tuesday ... Jamie , Sir !

Great for him but shame for us Lawton is playing for Widnes . Would have slotted in nicely tomorrow . Lacking that 2nd row depth with Brett out

That's my point yep . Couple of props , half / hooker cover and ...

Maybe keep Lupton at 13 , have Connor n Forber in halves , Miller , Red , Mossop , JP in backs and Olstrum as your reserve running forward and utility . 17 man game after all .

We'll see .

I think the team could look like Brisco Miller Mossop Morris Patrick Forber Conner Coward Matty Dowes Stack Shackley Lupton Bench Phillips Thackary Acton Robinson ????

No Olstrum as that 17th ?

So much nowadays in that bench strength and that 4 of Callum , Karl and the two big boppers Thacks n Acton is an awesome one of real genuine impact . No let up for Keighley at any time with them rotating .

I think the team could look like BRISCO MILLER MOSSOP MORRIS PATRICK FORBER CONNER COWARD MATTY DOWES SHACKS STACK LUPTON. Bench PHILLIPS THACKARY ACTON ????????.