Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wonky

town vs cougars predictions

7 posts in this topic

another huge game for town, and in reality an absolute must win, and one we should do but it wont be easy. the return of matty, and the likes of callum and acton being rested will mean we have too much in attack for them.

town 34 keighley 14

Not often confident but am this week . We'll win this one . Also getting important that you don't let teams around us leave with anything , any point is big

Weve got to be clinical ,stop these bloody daft mistakes that have been littering the games.good luck Town

Phew that'll be the day bomber ! That's what makes all our games such a struggle . We have the talent but our errors shackle us.

If we can produce like that hour last year versus Donny ... Well we see what we're capable of . We just don't bring it out enough . No one finds perfection , but we need to find a higher consistency of performance for this next phase of the campaign , and that comes through lowering your error and penalty rate and steeling your goaline defence , as we're a team who will always score points . We have the talent , we have a team that's not inferior at this level - lets show what we can do !!

hmmm how many DR will the cougars bring ??? we have to win this and i would expect to deny them a BP. Town by 16

I think after holding out for ages they joined Cas after they found themselves sinking , so looking at their SL squad I can't see much to fear if they bring a few of their outsiders . With Matty and Thacks back leading the ship we have to much . Our pack to grind us to victory .