Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OMEGA

Wakefield New Stadium

34 posts in this topic

I never mentioned "serious building plans", I said it wouldn't surprise me if the artists impressions used alongside Media releases were knocked up on a computer at Belle Vue?

You keep making it up as you go along if you like but it's become evident that you've got a bug up your A$$ about it and you're making yourself look foolish.

Not really. It ain't me who's been promising a ground for over a decade. Excuse me for not getting as excited as you are, until things get beyond the submitted plans stage. As I previously said, I hope it gets built.

Bug up my anus? Making myself look foolish? Making it up? Do yourself a favour......

Not really. It ain't me who's been promising a ground for over a decade. Excuse me for not getting as excited as you are, until things get beyond the submitted plans stage. As I previously said, I hope it gets built.

Bug up my anus? Making myself look foolish? Making it up? Do yourself a favour......

I'm not asking or expecting anyone to get excited, anoher imagined aspect of the thread, I'm merely posting an update along with some drawings for those who genuinely want RL to be better than it is.

People can read the thread and make their own mind up.

"now acts as a cast iron safety net"

Odd material to craft a safety net out of....

Great news. I look forward to visiting the new digs in the future. I think when they move into this new home and start generating decent revenue, I predict Wakey could become the new Warringtn and push into the upper echelons of the game.

I hope this is built after alot of false dawns over the last few years. Good news for Wakey fans.I note on the drawings there is to be a P&R scheme and 800 car parking spaces. Where is the other end of the P&R scheme?

I hope this is built after alot of false dawns over the last few years. Good news for Wakey fans.I note on the drawings there is to be a P&R scheme and 800 car parking spaces. Where is the other end of the P&R scheme?

Castleford

It's my understanding that the P & R scheme runs from the Wakefield City Centre bus station which is a very large modern station with shops such as WH Smiths, Thurstons and a large Cafe. It's also right next to the new market (no pun intended) and just adjacent to the brand new Trinity Walk shopping complex (maybe fate is trying to tell us something).

If you were travelling to Wakefield by train then there's also a free city bus that runs every 15 minutes from the train to the bus station, however you could walk the same journey in 6 or 7 minutes.

By car you would be straight off the M62 and into the car park.

I note on the drawings there is to be a P&R

Wakey in push for return to promotion and relegation shocker? ;):lol:

Not being sceptical. .. but where do you think you get 'artists impressions' from?

Artists?

Impressionists