Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Daddy_merged

Cas open to offers for Rangi Chase

26 posts in this topic

As Kenilworth Tiger has stated on the Cas-Widnes thread,tomorrow is rumoured to be his last game for Cas.

As Kenilworth Tiger has stated on the Cas-Widnes thread,tomorrow is rumoured to be his last game for Cas.

Where's he off to then?D'you think the new Cas boss is leveraging for a large transfer fee from Koukash to take him to Salford?

Anyone think the doctor might flash some cash here?

He is a liability and wouldnt survive in a top side, when games hinge on every error or penalty i wouldnt have him in my side

No point in the Dr splashing cash as he ca';t get a work permit. St George is the rumoured club

He is a liability and wouldnt survive in a top side, when games hinge on every error or penalty i wouldnt have him in my side

Say what you mean don't sit on the fence.

I can only count 3 overseas players in Foran, McPherson and Mauro, with McGoldrick and Nero not qualifying as they've been here pre-2008. I think. I'm sure someone will be along to clear it up, just.

St George is the rumoured club

We, here at Swindon St George, don't want him.

We, here at Swindon St George, don't want him.

well that rumour's been scuppered then!

loaning him to one of our closest rivals (sorry Salford fans) would be absolute suicide from a PR perspective. Getting rid would be hard to swallow but easier if he went to NRL, the fans would probably wish him well. A loan move to Salford and the fans would be up in arms.

A loan move is also dependant on a visa isn't it? Hence the dual reg problems.

I'm surprised McDermott and McNamara aren't working together with the RFL so that they can have the England dream team partnership playing all year round at Leeds...

I can only count 3 overseas players in Foran, McPherson and Mauro, with McGoldrick and Nero not qualifying as they've been here pre-2008. I think. I'm sure someone will be along to clear it up, just.

IIRC McPherson is quota exempt due to the Crusaders debacle.

IIRC McPherson is quota exempt due to the Crusaders debacle.

Ahh yes, he was Welsh bound.

Anyone think the doctor might flash some cash here?

There's always a first time.

loaning him to one of our closest rivals (sorry Salford fans) would be absolute suicide from a PR perspective. Getting rid would be hard to swallow but easier if he went to NRL, the fans would probably wish him well. A loan move to Salford and the fans would be up in arms.

No need to apologise, mate. Yes, I would be "up in arms"! I don't want him at Salford. We need forwards, and possibly a centre. I'll stick with our youngsters as they learn their trade. Expecting nowt this season except a few hammerings. Chase wouldn't change that.

Don't want chase at Salford we have enough issues already!

He's rubbish, Cas is the best team he's guaranteed a game at, well apart from England.

Chase to Illawarra, Clark to Warrington and Carney to St Helen's is what I'm hearing. Will be interesting to see if my source is correct or not.

An English International who can only play for one club in England (other than England)yet can play anywhere in the Southern Hemisphere (where he was born) what a sad state of affairs we are in.

Hope he goes quickly whilst he has flashes of brilliance he is very overated.