Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EQUALIZER

Eugene The Guvner

14 posts in this topic

Were going to miss you mate. Top steward,Top Fan,Top Bloke.A true gent from the Emerald Isle.It will always be Eugenes bar and you will always be there mate.No doubt you will be running the bar up there.Till you pull us all a pint again.

Its So Lonely In The Fields Of Athenry.

R.I.P THE BARMY ARMY.

What can we say? It's sad news indeed, but Eugene will remain in our hearts forever.

Chris and Sheila.

The guy was a credit to his profession and a top notch away supporter.

He will be sorely missed.

As a Fev supporter who knew Eugene both as your Steward/ Bar Manager and as a friend from the Horse and Jockey in Ossett, he will be missed by many people. His love of life and all things Rams will remain with me for many years. R.I.P. mate I will raise a glass to your memory. Incedently a vase of roses and half of bitter were placed on the bar in the Jockey on Friday and left there as a token of the respect we all felt for him.

Touching tribute that - when my time comes I hope they make it half a vase of roses and a full pint of bitter. Didn't know him, but he always acknowledged you and gave you a smile when he was in royal suite. RIP Eugene.

As a Fev supporter who knew Eugene both as your Steward/ Bar Manager and as a friend from the Horse and Jockey in Ossett, he will be missed by many people. His love of life and all things Rams will remain with me for many years. R.I.P. mate I will raise a glass to your memory. Incedently a vase of roses and half of bitter were placed on the bar in the Jockey on Friday and left there as a token of the respect we all felt for him.

Eugene is the uncle of westlifes Brian McFadden. Brian's posted a tweet about Eugene too. He was a popular man, a good man. One thing for sure is the place will never be the same without him. Always Happy and helpful too. Always madesure they was black current cordial in the south stand bar for my pints if diesel on match days. Rip Eugene.

Talking to the Landlady in the Horse and Jockey last night and she is going to approach the Brewery to see if we can put a plaque just above the bar where he used to stand. If it happens I will let you know.

top bloke,r.i.p. eugene mate,u will be sadly missed

Eugene's Funeral has been arranged for Monday morning at 9.30am. It will be followed by a few drinks at Hanging Heaton Cricket club. Some will go on to the Horse and Jockey in Ossett.

Top send off for a top bloke.Its a shame when his family passed the stadium the place where he worked. The flag wasnt flying and flying at half mast.