Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buford t justice

John Kears replacement.

64 posts in this topic

been told both John kear and Powell are both keen on the cas job but both dont want to cut ties mid season, as a result cas will appoint stuart raper to assist danny orr till the end of the season this week, the clubs ceo confident the new coach will be a englishman with local roots

If this is true about DP then Fev need to get rid of him. If he's interested in another job then he obviously isn't committed to Fev. Don't know how true the post above is but if it is true I'm sure the Fev BOD would like to know. Unless they already know and don't care

Well was told to day that his wife as said they are the happiest they have ever been at a rugby club . So hopefully he will stay.

i think carl said the same a few days before he left.infact he stated "AM GOING NOWERE"  3 days before he left. :unsure:

and gaz am sure dp will be staying at p.o.r. ;)

i think carl said the same a few days before he left.infact he stated "AM GOING NOWERE" 3 days before he left. :unsure:

and gaz am sure dp will be staying at p.o.r. ;)

If that is the case then silverback it will be good as he would be committed to us and that's what a club needs is a committed coach who will walk through fire for the club.

If that is the case then silverback it will be good as he would be committed to us and that's what a club needs is a committed coach who will walk through fire for the club.

yep spot on,same with players too. i know some like a change a scene but give me players who want to keep the shirt they have not sniffing elsewere every season.

If this is true about DP then Fev need to get rid of him. If he's interested in another job then he obviously isn't committed to Fev. Don't know how true the post above is but if it is true I'm sure the Fev BOD would like to know. Unless they already know and don't care .

You do really amaze me!!!

You do really amaze me!!!

He posts some right rubbish Maureen, cant believe some of his posts.

He posts some right rubbish Maureen, cant believe some of his posts.

May I just ask? What is wrong with me wanting a committed coach for my club?

He's shown committment for last few seasons hasn't he for gods sake, and may I hasten to add more than you have a times. I'm not a violent person, but at this moment in time I could really slap you!!

He's shown committment for last few seasons hasn't he for gods sake, and may I hasten to add more than you have a times. I'm not a violent person, but at this moment in time I could really slap you!!

Yes he as but I would like him to finish what he started until the franchise in 2015 anyway. As you know I'm not one of DPs biggiest fans but I'm a fan of what he as achieved for us since he came to us. And yes maybe Im a stickler and want more. But I don't want him to leave us until the franchise he deserves that at least. It's more of what he hasn't achieved than what he as achieved from my point of view.

Gaz I think you need committing, don't think you will be happy until D.P. goes.

Yes he as but I would like him to finish what he started until the franchise in 2015 anyway. As you know I'm not one of DPs biggiest fans but I'm a fan of what he as achieved for us since he came to us. And yes maybe Im a stickler and want more. But I don't want him to leave us until the franchise he deserves that at least. It's more of what he hasn't achieved than what he as achieved from my point of view.

What hasn't he achieved then? Grand final winners? Everyone agrees that you are the standard both on and off the field in our division. Be careful what you wish for.

What hasn't he achieved then? Grand final winners? Everyone agrees that you are the standard both on and off the field in our division. Be careful what you wish for.

DD hes won one final since he came to us. Which IMO isn't good enough with the funds available to him. Also I question his tactical brain when it comes to big games as he gets out thought more often than not. As for the off field I have no comment as the off field stuff being done is amazing.

Margins are very small in this division, the line between winning and losing is very fine. He is clearly doing a good job, possibly as good as anyone else could.

Margins are very small in this division, the line between winning and losing is very fine. He is clearly doing a good job, possibly as good as anyone else could.

DD I take your point on board maybe I just want more from him and being greedy I don't know but that's how I feel about DP I can't change that. But I don't want his head as he deserves to see it through till at least the franchise. I just have my doubts about him when it comes to the big games.

Carry on posting like you are doing criticising DP,s tactical brain and his committment to the club, then you may find by 2015 he will not be with us.

Long live the "Silverfox"

Sorry to the Batley fans for hijacking your thread

Carry on posting like you are doing criticising DP,s tactical brain and his committment to the club, then you may find by 2015 he will not be with us.

Long live the "Silverfox"

Sorry to the Batley fans for hijacking your thread

Point taken mo. I won't mention DP again as long as he's at Fev. ( you have my word)

Could you please keep violence to your own forum Mo. We are friendly on this forum LOL

The thing is DP and JK are excellent coaches and are both doing a good job at there clubs.

If one of the two get the job I hope it's JK as I don't want to lose DP from Fev.

As for the comments regarding DP it doesn't matter how much money he gets money doesn't win you finals it should make you one of the best teams throughout a season and he has won the league three times the quicker Fev fans realise that the better Just think where we were before he came

Someone else said somthing you disagree with!!!!!! What aboout Taking the Lords name in vain and using threatening language! And to think I was warned on the Fev forum for the use of Fat heads! Double standards Mrs Censor......... still I suppose you will just delete this comment too eh.......oops using text speak again another reason to get out yer red pen!

Could you please keep violence to your own forum Mo. We are friendly on this forum LOL

Sorry BB "LOL" is text speak and you will have your post deleted completly by the lady hiding behind the curtain!

Someone else said somthing you disagree with!!!!!! What aboout Taking the Lords name in vain and using threatening language! And to think I was warned on the Fev forum for the use of Fat heads! Double standards Mrs Censor......... still I suppose you will just delete this comment too eh.......oops using text speak again another reason to get out yer red pen!

Not taking the lords name in vain as I have not used a capital G,...........and you're nothing but a wind up merchant, oh and by the way, at least I don't hide behind a pseudonym , or a curtain, lol, lol, lol

AS a moderator who deletes and cencors what they don't like and then uses bad language and threats as they please laughing it off you should give yourself a warning point! And you know exactly who I am being on the inside of your power trip...... Enjoy the ride up the tornado Dorothy and watch where you park your house!

PS LOL is text speak which as I am sure you remember you have banned!

Some of you are BB, :-)))))