Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

morty

Commiserations to Barrow AFC

9 posts in this topic

To any AFC fans on here shame to see AFC relegated

Lee

Totally agree Morty ..

Unlucky AFC and really hope to see you climbing back up next year..

Really sad about this.

Keep the faith Bluebirds.

I agree with the other posts. I don't go to HS these days and am not really into football but they are our own Town club and should be supported. Sorry for the supporters mainly but 108 went to Cambridge.

Sorry to hear the news.  Chins up guys, you've climbed back before, you can do it again.

They have represented Cumbria well in the conference!! Reds barrow derbies are a happy relegation issue tho x

Heard Dave bayliss on radio Cumbria, very honest and I didn't realise quite how bad things are at HS. Shame really, it appears as though relegation is probably the best thing for the club. He said if it wasn't this season then it would have been next season.

I hope that they all stick together and get Promotion again next season,good luck to all at Holker street.

It's the same with both The Raiders and The Bluebirds that your so called ''Fans'' will turn out when the good times are a rolling. But, apart from the diehards, are nowhere to be seen when things are a lot tougher. Those darker times are when you need the support more than ever.