Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stratobill

London V Featherstone.Sat20thApril.3pm K.O.

Match Prediction   31 members have voted

1. 1. Win or Lose

• London To Win
    • Featherstone To Win

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

51 posts in this topic

Really would like to see rovers win at London this would Strengthen the super league bid.However my prediction is London to win on home ground and with talent like Gower,Dorn,and the rest they will be too strong.

London 32 rovers 12

Man of the match Andy ellis

First try kyle briggs even with injury.Lets hope he doesnt suffer by being risked too soon?

GOOD kicking game and getting into their ribs and bobs your uncle.

Really would like to see rovers win at London this would Strengthen the super league bid.However my prediction is London to win on home ground and with talent like Gower,Dorn,and the rest they will be too strong.

London 32 rovers 12

Man of the match Andy ellis

First try kyle briggs even with injury.Lets hope he doesnt suffer by being risked too soon?

I agree with this. I see this as a real opportunity for you. Last season you would have been much more positive about your chances. I think this is an important match for your club as it will give you the publicity and momentum that you seem to have lost for some reason. It will put you back in the public eye again. In  many ways what you do in the Championship is less important as you have been there and done it all, I think it's just about maintaining your success there (in the championship), but continuing to maintain a high profile positive image elsewhere.!

I would like to see Rovers win on Saturday more than the following Sunday..... If Fax stay top so what! Do we want to win the League or the GF?

I feel that London deserve to be beaten as they are not fit to be in Super League, and we owe them one as we had to give way to let them into SL when it was formed.

The trouble is Rovers are in nothing like the form they were in at this time last year, but saturday could be a stepping stone, even if they don't win?

The engine room are excellent, but apart from Andy Kain (on attack, not defensively), the backs are nothing like they were 2 years ago. The top priority for the rest of the season must be to get players like Heppy and Briggs back to top form!

London 22 Rovers 12

Rovers MOM: Lockwood

Attendance: Abysmal.

London announce their 19 man squad for Saturday, typical Duper league club on the form guide it looks like we've only played challenge cup matches in the last few years !

http://www.londonbroncosrl.com//rugby/fixturesandresults/4891.php

Looking at that, I'd like a Cas result, would settle for a Wigan result and hope it's not a repeat of the Saints game!

Or maybe it's because you are playing in the Challenge Cup and they are showing recent Challenge Cup form

Look at London's recent games all within this month, looks like they haven't done their research very well.

If you type in Sky Sports Score Centre to your search engine, click on Rugby League and usually they update the scores for all games.

Terrible Alibert, bent as , deserves shooting

Fev best team, but 12 men a mysoginist a French maid will always win.

Liams scoring record gone as well. 3 Tries no goals

Wouldnt say we lost the game because of Ailibert, we got ground down in the second half and once the first London try came we buckled ever so slightly, we may have got two tries but one was on the back of a 80m saxton/ellis break and Kain ducking under a challenge following a scrum from a London forward pass - these were probably our only visits into the London half that i remember in the second half

With a game changing substitution of Luke Dorn into the action after 55 mins and a young winger in Keiran Dixon, who we failed to handle all day London just deserved to win and advance for me

We just didnt get enough points on the board in a first half dominated by us, we had enough pressure and chances just couldnt take any

But it was still a great effort and a wonderful day out, that little bit of extra quality made the difference today for me

That more or less sums it up. Luke Dorn was the difference he links up well and is fast Saying that I thought the team were very good and showed up well against a S/L team on their own turf keep that up and we will be ok just hope Briggs is ok and we didn't play him too soon

Best form for a while..to me it felt like a victory and had we scored straight from the kick off it would have been a different story; Credit to Londons superb defence in first half not many championship teams would have handled that; Well played lads; Very proud following today;

One very happy capper this evening. A great day out with friends. Good weather.

A magnificent display from the lads, played with pride and passion, a good solid display, the players gave their all, best game this season for Tommy Saxton, but all of them it was a pleasure to watch.

Nice to meet Lamonts family after the game, had a lovely chat with them, and they thought us northerners were brilliant and cannot wait to come up and see a game xx

Well done Rovers, was happy to be one of the fans. You did us proud

One very happy capper this evening. A great day out with friends. Good weather.

A magnificent display from the lads, played with pride and passion, a good solid display, the players gave their all, best game this season for Tommy Saxton, but all of them it was a pleasure to watch.

Nice to meet Lamonts family after the game, had a lovely chat with them, and they thought us northerners were brilliant and cannot wait to come up and see a game xx

"Us Northeners",Maureen, dont put thissen down.

Wouldnt say we lost the game because of Ailibert, we got ground down in the second half and once the first London try came we buckled ever so slightly, we may have got two tries but one was on the back of a 80m saxton/ellis break and Kain ducking under a challenge following a scrum from a London forward pass - these were probably our only visits into the London half that i remember in the second half

With a game changing substitution of Luke Dorn into the action after 55 mins and a young winger in Keiran Dixon, who we failed to handle all day London just deserved to win and advance for me

We just didnt get enough points on the board in a first half dominated by us, we had enough pressure and chances just couldnt take any

But it was still a great effort and a wonderful day out, that little bit of extra quality made the difference today for me

i have to differ, i thought we did well with dixon first half, second half, different story.

Realy pleased with our performance, guts ,determination and endevour against a fulltime outfit.

Thier fans were outsung ,outcheered by our fans.

I have the firm belief that if it had been a home draw it would have been different.

Thanks to Featherstone Rovers for arranging busses and tickets. Had a fantastic day out with a really good bunch of Featherstone Fans. Even the the stewards down in the smoke were friendly and you could have a good laugh with them, just like ours at Featherstone.

Not one of the players let us down,  a brilliant day in the sunshine of the Challenge Cup.

Lets be packed to the rafters on Sunday against Halifax and show our appreciation to the players and the club

Realy pleased with our performance, guts ,determination and endevour against a fulltime outfit.

Thier fans were outsung ,outcheered by our fans.

I have the firm belief that if it had been a home draw it would have been different.

Thanks to Featherstone Rovers for arranging busses and tickets. Had a fantastic day out with a really good bunch of Featherstone Fans. Even the the stewards down in the smoke were friendly and you could have a good laugh with them, just like ours at Featherstone.

Not one of the players let us down,  a brilliant day in the sunshine of the Challenge Cup.

Lets be packed to the rafters on Sunday against Halifax and show our appreciation to the players and the club

yes it's a shame about the small crowds down there, the matchday experience is really good, and i would like to thank them for that