Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RIGGY

Hunslet

11 posts in this topic

Could have sworn we had played this afternoon but all is quiet .

Good win for the boys today moved us up five places.

Yes we played some seat of the pants stuff Riggy!

I thought Rhys Williams had a brilliant first half.

Ryan Shaw showed he can do it. ...hes a confidence player

I thought we were better than the final scoreline. Moore scored that last one off a HUGE forward. Who cares in the end? Good win

Well done lads

Thought Watto was great at hooker too.

That was like pulling teeth at times. It was a massive 3 points but boy did we know how to switch off our concentration at times. I thought Richard Moore was magnificent at this level. He ran like Bambi!

Hewer must now be yhe worst referee in the league. He overuled his touchjudges on at least two occasions of course in favour of Hunslet.

Game of two halves - first half we were special - second half ??? Moore for Hunslet was special his SuperLeague expertise stood out, but still 3 great points.

After a great first 40 we approached the second 40 in a state of sheer complacency as our efforts in the defensive department almost totally collapsed.

What should have been a comprehensive win turned into a fight for survival towards the end.

Still, a win's a win, as they say.

:rolleyes:

I thought we was the best of 2 bad teams yesterday, I am sorry but Hunslet are the worst team I have seen this season and we only just won.  The saying a win is a win and hopefully it will boost our battered confidence.  Moving forward we need to improve a lot and fast.

We need stability in the side and not chopping and changing with DR being the main culprit.

Julian. ..stop being silly now

You can't just keep saying the same sentence on every thread

You disclosed a great Swinton heritage recently. ..which deserves a better effort than these posts