Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Squad and predictions for Haven

188 posts in this topic

Should be off scratch this one , all on the day .

Should be off scratch this one , all on the day .

Town 2 to 1 off scratch, Haven 4 to 11.   16 to 1 for the draw.     Leigh getting +62 against Wigan!!!

Looks likely that BRETT PHILLIPS could be out for the Haven game with a nee problem.

could be worth seeing if Widnes would let Hulme play - he's not in the squadfor Doncaster  which has just been announced. Then maybe put Big red into the second row to bolster the pack??

Good call that . Up to Widnes I guess . He's not realistically gonna figure for them so here's hoping .

I would still prefer SHACK,S to RED in BRETT,S place especially against the JAM.

I would still prefer SHACK,S to RED in BRETT,S place especially against the JAM.

I would agree ABU but he wont do a full stint so impact off the bench when they have blown there first ten minutes would be good - and having watched the league game if you can smash their pack in again then they wont stand a chance.

Town + 8 on betvictor!!! :rolleyes:

we got plus 8 at the wreck last season in the league. A rare mistake again by the bookies.

im going for a 104-2 victory for town........ i just thought haven fans were playing who can pick the most ridiculous scoreline so i thought i would join in. havens 2 points will come from a penalty being awarded for town being too awesome.

im going for a 104-2 victory for town........ i just thought haven fans were playing who can pick the most ridiculous scoreline so i thought i would join in. havens 2 points will come from a penalty being awarded for town being too awesome.

:lol: 

They have made similar predictions for the last 6 games between the sides.  :rolleyes:

Up the Town!

Good to see Dual Registration working both ways. Good luck to Jack Gaskell starting on the bench tonight for Widnes U19 team against Wigan.

as an outsider my prediction is Town by 7 (no coincidence there honest ;) )

Lee

You do realize Wonky that your post will have been cut and pasted on to deluded.com, and they will be spitting feathers at your prediction.......they don't do irony on there I'm afraid.

Good luck to young Jack . Dedicated and uncomplaining , great attitude and potential and not a little talent . Your time will come ! All the best down there .

You do realize Wonky that your post will have been cut and pasted on to deluded.com, and they will be spitting feathers at your prediction.......they don't do irony on there I'm afraid.

ohh mate, i know it was a ridiculous prediction...... haven wont even get the 2.

Good to see Dual Registration working both ways. Good luck to Jack Gaskell starting on the bench tonight for Widnes U19 team against Wigan.

Not heard of Jack Gaskell.Where does he play mate?

Brett Phillips is will not be fit for the haven match. dont worry Shacks will play a blinder as he always does against the Jam.

Not heard of Jack Gaskell.Where does he play mate?

young jack plays hooker and frontrow forward and to me he looks like a young les boyd hence he is not tall but,if you stand in his way you will get knocked down.It will be jacks first game for widnes and he will be a little apprehensive at the start but once he has the ball in hand he will suprise a few people,i think he is starting in the front row,or i should say when he is chosen to go on the field,good luck jack,show them how young cumbrian lads go.

Based on nether team getting a bonus point against you and you scoring in the last minute to deny both?

That would OBVIOUSLY make them 12 points better than us......

The physcology is with Town likes of Houghton Doran etc never play well because there opposite numbers always dominate them and that gives Town a big edge ironic Doran always talks a good game in the papers if Brett doesn't play he might not get dumped on his ###### and drop balls all game

The physcology is with Town likes of Houghton Doran etc never play well because there opposite numbers always dominate them and that gives Town a big edge ironic Doran always talks a good game in the papers if Brett doesn't play he might not get dumped on his ###### and drop balls all game

Doran should be easy to mark as all you have to do is follow the referee around the pitch, he'll be there about 1 metre away!!!!!