Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Squad and predictions for Haven

188 posts in this topic

Based on nether team getting a bonus point against you and you scoring in the last minute to deny both?

That would OBVIOUSLY make them 12 points better than us......

Touchy! He is just giving his unbiased opinion on a public forum. He is entitled to do so you know. Calm down!

Touchy! He is just giving his unbiased opinion on a public forum. He is entitled to do so you know. Calm down!

distantdog looking at your posts on here i'm thinking your a solicitor. We have beaten them the last 6 matches. We have a far better pack and two players in callum and matty who will open them up. However it is on their pitch and it is derby. Its neither clubs priority and will be down to who wants it most and i don't think there will be lot in it. Our game there in June is 100 times more important.

distantdog looking at your posts on here i'm thinking your a solicitor. We have beaten them the last 6 matches. We have a far better pack and two players in callum and matty who will open them up. However it is on their pitch and it is derby. Its neither clubs priority and will be down to who wants it most and i don't think there will be lot in it. Our game there in June is 100 times more important.

So you agree with him that it will be close then? For what it's worth I think it may be closer than 6 points, with you slight favourites.

granted towny you prob have gotta stronger pack but your not exactly world beaters you,ve only won 3 league games so far none against the top teams gonna be tight on sun mind you for what were paying for pora you lot have got a belter in acton

Neither team are world beaters . The league game was a shocking quality . And it isn't beating the top teams that matters , it's beating the teams around you . You have a big bonus in the Eagles result . I'm ambivalent on this one , we must survive , that's all that matters . League games from now on are all Cup finals .On the day on Sunday as folk have said . And Acton is great , real cult hero here already .

Posted · Hidden by John Drake, April 19, 2013 - off topic

At least Rodney dos'nt polax his team mate in training and nearly cause a riot like Acton did

Yes distantdog my 20-28 prediction earlier in the thread suggests i don't think there will be lot in it. Donald forwards win games and if our pack perform i think we will win however it will be a tough derby game. The winners of this could be the losers injuries wise and the prize of a money spinning SL opposition game might not happen.

At least Rodney dos'nt polax his team mate in training and nearly cause a riot like Acton did

how would a dewsbury fan know this?? I am amazed that people from yorkshire know these things!!!

What's the point in all these gossipy slurs exactly ? That's at least three town players now we've had this with from you . It's just unnecessary and unwanted here .

What's the point in all these gossipy slurs exactly ? That's at least three town players now we've had this with from you . It's just unnecessary and unwanted here .

well David atleast we all know who luggsy is now. He may change his username but not his anti town agenda. He knows everything about the local RL scene does our luggsy.

well if jamie "polaxed" one of his team mates imagine what hes going to do to your lot.

I really don't know who you think I am but if you think I'm choccy your a long way off the mark

It's a rugby forum , we love craic and opinion about matters on the field . That's all I'm interested in . I'd go to the Hello magazine forum if I wanted social gossip. I care what these blokes do on the paddock , that's it . Pointless troublemaking and personal smearing is unneeded in my opinion.

well if jamie "polaxed" one of his team mates imagine what hes going to do to your lot.

ha get sent off hopefully

I really don't know who you think I am 

errm a tedious troll with a penchant for lying I would go for?

Telling truth not a strong point is it with your track record of saying you were a Dewsbury fan, yeah 

like we all fell for that one. :rolleyes:

I really don't know who you think I am but if you think I'm choccy your a long way off the mark

no not choccy but someone who thinks he is in the know and has an anti town agenda and will highlight anything negative about town on here and deluded.com. As David says leave the gossip to the magazines.

Every club and team should want to go as far as they can in all competitions.If players need resting or injured you can always get dual registered players.

How does a Dewsbury fan know about someone called Choccy who has been on our site and a Haven site? Very strange. 

If he hates town in normal circumstances he'll be in overdrive next week with us going down there to play his beloved Rams !!!

Hope those smeared town players have him pointed out so they can , ahem , ' discuss ' his posts with him !!!! I wonder who haven fans would rather have then , Rodders or Jamie ??

We thought you were choccy due to you acting like a 6 year old and having the IQ of plankton .

We thought you were choccy due to you acting like a 6 year old and having the IQ of plankton .

woooooooo thats way too low below the belt. whats plankton ever done to you?

Every club and team should want to go as far as they can in all competitions.If players need resting or injured you can always get dual registered players.

can't get DR for the cup as no one will want players cup tied. Yes its nice to go far as you can but on the other hand no one can afford to drop out of this league and this year the league is far more important.

granted towny you prob have gotta stronger pack but your not exactly world beaters you,ve only won 3 league games so far none against the top teams gonna be tight on sun mind you for what were paying for pora you lot have got a belter in acton

On that topic Donald, whats your view on Pora? I have only seen him once in the derby and I couldn't believe how poor he was. Is he as old as the rumour and just here for the final big payday or is he finding hard to settle over here?

As for Acton - he is a beast! He's also very fit for a lad that runs as hard as he does and I wouldn't mind betting he is being looked at by bigger teams as he's still fairly young.

The weather might play a big part on Sunday as it isn't a great forecast. If the pitch turns into a paddy field anything can happen, Calvert loves it in his size 15 boots diving into puddles!!!

On that topic Donald, whats your view on Pora? I have only seen him once in the derby and I couldn't believe how poor he was. Is he as old as the rumour and just here for the final big payday or is he finding hard to settle over here?

As for Acton - he is a beast! He's also very fit for a lad that runs as hard as he does and I wouldn't mind betting he is being looked at by bigger teams as he's still fairly young.

The weather might play a big part on Sunday as it isn't a great forecast. If the pitch turns into a paddy field anything can happen, Calvert loves it in his size 15 boots diving into puddles!!!

hasn,t really done out special yet done a few good runs at batley last week played quite well at barrow 2nd half apart from that hasn,t done much doesn,t look that fit in my opinion supposed to be 32 not sure about that either mind you i seen him and jessie in the town the other day and he does look like a beast mind hope he eventually becomes one on the pitch 2 of me mates are top ultimate fighters and after watching them i know how fit people in them circles are so acton will be in that standard fitness wise looked unstppable last time and to me it was him changed the game once he came on last time

hasn,t really done out special yet done a few good runs at batley last week played quite well at barrow 2nd half apart from that hasn,t done much doesn,t look that fit in my opinion supposed to be 32 not sure about that either mind you i seen him and jessie in the town the other day and he does look like a beast mind hope he eventually becomes one on the pitch 2 of me mates are top ultimate fighters and after watching them i know how fit people in them circles are so acton will be in that standard fitness wise looked unstppable last time and to me it was him changed the game once he came on last time

Aye he made a big difference last time when he came on.

If Pora isn't fit by now he never will be mate, what's he been doing back home all these months waiting to get the visa? Eating?? He will be up for Sunday after getting put on his ###### so many times at DP.

If the weather doesn't spoil the game it should be a good one. Pity it's gonna be wet as unless we go in the Lego stand there ain't any cover, and no I don't like watching from behind the sticks before you mention the Kells end. Have they got the PA system sorted yet as I couldn't hear a thing last time? If only you had some cash for stadium improvements.............., sorry couldn't resist ha ha!!