Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Squad and predictions for Haven

188 posts in this topic

Aye he made a big difference last time when he came on.

If Pora isn't fit by now he never will be mate, what's he been doing back home all these months waiting to get the visa? Eating?? He will be up for Sunday after getting put on his ###### so many times at DP.

If the weather doesn't spoil the game it should be a good one. Pity it's gonna be wet as unless we go in the Lego stand there ain't any cover, and no I don't like watching from behind the sticks before you mention the Kells end. Have they got the PA system sorted yet as I couldn't hear a thing last time? If only you had some cash for stadium improvements.............., sorry couldn't resist ha ha!!

na PA systems still 5hit pora was still playing at a decent level before he came over his team won the grand final in PNG before he came over and his team went over to australia to play a friendly against a queensland cup team and stuffed them cant remember which aussie team it was but i know obst plays for them and demetriou is the coach

Demetriou coaches the Northern Pride , feeder club to the Cowboys up in Townsville , and they're top of the Queensland Cup .

Demetriou coaches the Northern Pride , feeder club to the Cowboys up in Townsville , and they're top of the Queensland Cup .

thats the team marra

Team for sunday CARTER MILLER MOSSOP MORRIS PATRICK FORBER CONNER COWARD PHILLIPS DOWES STACK SHACKLEY LUPTON BENCH THACKARY ACTON MATTY OLSTRUM

I would put Matty on first then Callum to come on 20 in

Good 17 . No excuses with that side . Bench to be very important again and ours is a snorter .

I just think that haven will try to come out with all guns blazing for the first 20. And i think Matty will have a biggerimpact of the bench when things start to quiet down???

And Matty's direct probing and quick silver surges from dummy half up the guts are doubly lethal against packs starting to run low on petrol. Then much later if you want you can even have him and Callum on together for double torment down the middle . As I've said before ... Run run run !!! And of course Olstrum is direct to , so we've a mobile spearhead that opposition packs will have fits trying to keep up with .

That bench is sexual

And Matty's direct probing and quick silver surges from dummy half up the guts are doubly lethal against packs starting to run low on petrol. Then much later if you want you can even have him and Callum on together for double torment down the middle . As I've said before ... Run run run !!!

OOO-ERR!!!!  :D

At the moment Widnes are just beating Doncaster 24 - 18.   Two tries for Briscoe and 1 for Lawton.

Voodoo's had that Carry On box set out again !!!!

YOU dont fool me bulldoggstyle you have never played for BATLEY in your life your just a jam land supporter. and get you

no based on what i saw......haven put up a better contest at our place,and were a better side than you were at home........ we were ###### poor at yours. also they beat sheffield ...........whats your assumption then jambo ? we will see over the weekend then wont we marra eh ?

Yeah, you definitely sound neutral.

Another jameating moonrider pretending to be a fan of another club, weird!

Havens biggest problem is their defence... they have the second worst defensive record in the league. If Town can resist their attack then it could be Towns for the taking.

Would you tell anyone if you supported haven Cato ???!!!

Don't feed the mongrel !!

Would you tell anyone if you supported haven Cato ???!!!

Suppose not Dave. ;)

I think the fear of town going 7up on his beloved morally bankrupt club has finally broken bkm's tiny little mind. Every post is about town, it's hilarious.

Interesting to read Martin Morgans column in the N&S last night. He reckons that we have only won 5 in a row because "A long time haven fan" insisted that pre-season matches do not figure in official statistics. :O I wonder if this " long time haven fan" is the same bloke who told him a few years ago that "The best thing about Workington is the road out to whitehaven" Who could this bloke be....now let me think  :rolleyes:

does anyone know if carter is playing tomorrow after all the rumours last week?