Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Squad and predictions for Haven

188 posts in this topic

Hopefully so . Star today says Calders some weeks out with his knee , and again just says Rooney still ' some way off ' . I worry a little for Dan , he's been out for so long now now . Hopefully there's no major complications or problems which are gonna hold him back ,and its just steady recovery . We all wanna see the lad back on the paddock smashing opponents , so all the best to him.

i think it will be next year before we see rooney mate. he was hoping originally to be back for may but i think thats a bit optimistic now. i would rather see him miss this year and come back 100% than risk it, look what happened to dean burgess,very similar injury and we kept rushing him back because he was our best forward at the time.

Aye I was starting to think that just looking in from the outside the way it was going . As long as he makes a full recovery and he's confident in his knee then that makes sense . He's to good to take any risks with . We should perservere with young Hulme and Briscoe , if he's still out in the cold , to beef up our strike in the backs for this year

I would think Brett Carter will be playing was training thursday night looked ok.

well i read it all now......there are some dumb ass mothers up there........

Now he thinks he's American!!!!

I think the fear of town going 7up on his beloved morally bankrupt club has finally broken bkm's tiny little mind. Every post is about town, it's hilarious.

Let's face it poor old BKM will be bricking it at the the thought of us winning there tomorrow. We can all have a good nights sleep knowing defeat wouldn't be the end of the world. They certainly won't sleep well tonight, BKM will be pacing the floor of his Greenbank home in the early hours of the morning :)  

Just dont see haven copping with our pack and when you look at our bench it is awesome. And with MATTY and CALLUM behind them i will go for TOWN 32 HAVEN10 18.

I would bring olstrum off the bench and of were winning 10+ for a bit in the second half I would have Callum Marty and Olstrom on at the same time

Shocking weather for the game, i think this might put a few off. If it doesn't improve, I predict the crowd will be around the 1200 mark.

Is it raining in haven

Dunno Scott, but it's tipping it down in the leafy suburb of Annie Pit. 

Yeah I know it isn't in Egremont but dunno about haven hopefully not cause I won't be able to cope if another game called off

Dunno Scott, but it's tipping it down in the leafy suburb of Annie Pit.

Annie pit ,you posh lad,i thought you still lived at the beck lol

I live just up from Annie pit haha wouldn't call it posh ;)

I live just up from Annie pit haha wouldn't call it posh ;)

Ive woke up today with a very horrible feeling, hope its just a dodgy curry, come on lads prove me wrong.

With my very generous benefits I receive courtesy of you tax payers, I have steadily moved up the housing market. Started in Moorclose, and now in the Pit, via the Beck as you pointed out. It will be a wrench to leave this Shangri-la this afternoon for the squalor of jamland......but it has to be done. :rolleyes:

ha fond memories of annie pit that was where me stolen cavalier SRi was found in 95 minus the alloys lol

ha fond memories of annie pit that was where me stolen cavalier SRi was found in 95 minus the alloys lol

At least they found it Donald, my Cortina Ghia was taken around the same time, never to be seen again :(