Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Daddy

Salford Reds - New signings, rumours etc (merged threads)

87 posts in this topic

Making a habit of walking out on Noble is Sean.

Hopefully he didnt wet the bed this time!

Koukash pays Ed Farrish to know how RL is run.

The radio Manchester RL hour was interesting

Looking forward to horses named after the club I can see Salford Red Devil racing against Gabriel the Thug (really named after his son)

Noble says he wants players and staff that want to be at Salford. Sounds very much like Karl Harrison in his though process.

Long always saw Salford as a stop gap until he returns to Saints. Shame he looks like he is going, but lets see who replaces him before any doom and gloom strikes.

Looking forward to horses named after the club I can see Salford Red Devil racing against Gabriel the Thug (really named after his son)

Tex Evans' fetlock? :P

Isn't he married to an English girl now?

with a baby born in this country

Knew it wouldn't be long for Long!!! 

Long always saw Salford as a stop gap until he returns to Saints. 

I think the rumour shortly before Noble was confirmed was Long to Wigan and Harris or Deacon to Salford.

I saw this rumour written - what I was told didn't include this.

Shame but if he is incapable of working with Noble then better he is gone.

Maybe it says something about Long that he quits on the eve of a cup game rather than after. He could have done this Sunday as Noble takes over Monday

He probably requires the weekend to make a decision on his future.

I am learning something new,though.

Noble walks on water with a halo above his head.

Quite.

Why would you think that ?

Because of his past history. In my opinion he doesn't set a good example for players at all age levels.

with a baby born in this country

the baby n the marriage happened last year n still hull fc couldn't get him a visa so dowt anything has change

Heard a rumour that Burrow is on the move and it will be to one of Giants, Cas or Salford. Same person told me Bulls are signing Asotasi and Warrington getting Clarke. Apparently Ryan Atkins may be off to Union! But the Burrow one is the relevant one for this thread. Would be a great signing.

Roy asotasi to bulls! Clark to Warrington! Burrow to giants cas or Salford

Heard a rumour that Burrow is on the move and it will be to one of Giants, Cas or Salford. Same person told me Bulls are signing Asotasi and Warrington getting Clarke. Apparently Ryan Atkins may be off to Union! But the Burrow one is the relevant one for this thread. Would be a great signing.

:biggrin:

Are you Nosey Parker?

Well it's a rumour thread, I very rarely post them, but Ive got a few right in the past and they come from half decent sources ........ I'm defo not claiming them as fact tho!!

I was hoping Salford would go for Asotasi and Clarke. Burrow has been great for Leeds but Salford really need a general at seven.

I was hoping Salford would go for Asotasi and Clarke. Burrow has been great for Leeds but Salford really need a general at seven.

I really do hope that Salford go for Asotasi - I'd hate to see him at Bradford.

Cant see burrows at cas, its well documented he hates cas n has said he would NEVER play for them. I think salford need an organizing half back and star SIGNINGS that are in there prime n not ageing cast offs.

Edited for MP