Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TIM THE LION

New Signing

21 posts in this topic

Heard we have signed a former Hull KR player before the game yesterday anyone shed some light on his name/ position. Sorry for the half story but the person who supplied me with the info couldn't remember his name:P

Wondering that myself, must be fitness related.

Think the new players first name is Matt can anyone shed anymore light on this?

Apparently Steve Mack wanted him as well and tried to sign him before he left.

I thought that too would be a good signing if it were true.  The only other Matt is a half back playing in their team at the most so doubt it would be him.

Good luck to the fella hope he does well, now where are my happy pills.

We've also signed Criag Harvey who played a few games for the club when we were at Sedgley Park.As I recall he looked a great prospect.Good to see Us signing our own players at long last instead of relying on Loans/DR /contrived signings from Warrington Wolves.

Nearly right, just going off to beat up my contact :P Seriously though Craig Harvey was quality when we had him last, hope he has still got it.  Hope the other lad is a big unit.

Quite correct. Harvey was well good for us last time. See, you give things a try and see what happens. We didn't seem to be able to sign players at the start of the season but now we have 3 in a week with good reputations. Give GC a chance!

Craig Harvey is a great signing, Remember his breaks,and 40/20s. Always put in 100%

I wanted him signed up ages ago. His career took over and I think he then played some rugby union.

Hope he has kept up his match fitness as I think he would make an immediate impact.

Apparently he has been playing for Wirral RU, being the captain and top points scorer in 2011/12.

Craig Harvey? Yes, I thought the name rang a bell. He looked every inch a top quality footballer when he turned out for us at Park Lane a few seasons back. Looking forward to seeing him in action quite soon.

We've also signed Criag Harvey who played a few games for the club when we were at Sedgley Park.As I recall he looked a great prospect.Good to see Us signing our own players at long last instead of relying on Loans/DR /contrived signings from Warrington Wolves.

cracking player who played under chambers in the academy at warrington. Went to swinton on loan and then I think he got a good job at shell ( i might be wrong) and decided to go down that route. Must be about 22/23 by know. He is a cracking signing and who knows in another year or so would make a great replacement for Briers ( only joking guys couldnt resist :lol: )

not to sure about sarsfield. - ex wigan academy lad - seen him a good few times and not been overally impressed . Hope he does well for you though  :D