Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thundergaz

DP to Cas?

185 posts in this topic

DP himself has said this is idle specualtion. To look at the matter evenly though quite a few newspapers have mentioned his name as a possibility.

The poster on the Batley forum posted it and it was idle speculation (no offence to that poster), it went from 'if its true' to hard line fact in 3 or 4 posts.

I dont think Powell is the sort of person to apply for another job while he's employed.

No forum rules broken, so no bannings surely?

No. If posting sheeeeite was a bannable offence, I and many many others would be long gone!

Tho gaz does have enough sheeeeiiiiite to keep his carrotts in good nick gor the next 300 years! :lol:

Close this thread or delete it. Complete ###### that this club doesn't need. And as for Gaz calling someone an old person. What a silly person, do you ever stop and read what you type.

DP is no where near full filling the dream he had for Featherstone  Rovers so with all the building still on going both on and off the field i am sure he will see it through to the end no matter what the speculations are .

DP is no where near full filling the dream he had for Featherstone  Rovers so with all the building still on going both on and off the field i am sure he will see it through to the end no matter what the speculations are .

Correct Suzzy..I share your view;

Sometimes Featherstone Rovers reminds me of North Korea......

:lol:

Sometimes Featherstone Rovers reminds me of North Korea......

Yes, I know where you are coming from Steve. The last time I came to Featherstone, I saw the sign 'Purston twinned with Pyongyang",

Everyone was 5 feet 5 inches. The 'poodle flan' was doing a bundle in the 'Pie Hut'. The plastic factory down the road which once sponsored 'Rovers' had actually designed and concealed an Inter-Continental Ballistic Warhead, Fev had just beaten Brazil 5-0 in the 2010 World Cup and Kim Jong Ill had displaced Kainy at Stand off, although being a little on the short side.

I thought it's just like North Korea , this place.

I cant see powell leaving unless we get turned down in the next round of applications at which point I think hed leave and I think that would be fair enough. He may also leave if offered the Leeds job or one of the big SL ones as they would be hard to turn down.

Cant see him going to Cas, doubt they could afford him! Its likely theyll be gone in the next round so it would be a big gamble.

DP deserves more respect than we the few give him on here. How dare we on here question his passion, his professionalism and most importantly his loyalty to Featherstone Rovers.

And yes one day he may decide to leave Featherstone but then is there anyone on here who would turn down a new challenge or job promotion, more money etc.

As far I am concerned he’s the next best person to god.  And we owe him respect for what he has achieved for the club.

There as never been stability at Featherstone in many years. I think of DP has I used to think of Steve Nash when just a young lad.

DP is going nowhere he's only just started here!

Just remember DP the coach here at Featherstone not us. yes we have our thoughts but he is the man out there doing the job. Support him and we will have our day.

we have had success just winning the title 3 years running this beats taking the wooden spoon.

I hate all these rumours they unsettle everone, but 1 thing I will say DP is a fantastic Coach and because of this there will always be speculation when a SL post is available that just shows how good a Coach we have at our Great Club, lets get behind him and the lads as this is a very important 2 weeks in our season UP THE ROVERS

Spoke to some Cas supporters recently who said that behind outward appearances the real scene is choas. Chase they say is on his way and they would like Powell or Kear as a coach. However cash is very short and they have no high hopes of either of them. Too many fingers in too many pies is how they put it. .

What is going on?  I dont believe anything in the star, but this story wont go away, very poor timing as well on the day of such a fixture. :dry:

Heard the rumour about Andy hay replacing powell a while ago

If Powell goes and Hay comes in that is a step backwards in my opinion and the club won't improve. Lets see what happens but we need an experienced replacement if he does go If Hays that good why haven't Cas took him on when he has applied

I also know like many others that it is/was DP aim to get Featherstone Rovers into S/L and that he would only leave if a top club came in with an offer he couldn't refuse which hasn't happened There has been unrest since Sheffield match and I think he will be gone at the end of this season as the BOD will get rid

I hope he stays to finish the job off and if left alone would do but things happen or are happening but as of now he is still the Fev coach so lets get behind him and the team and come away with a good win today

IF he he goes to c@s and that is a big if then he must be completely bonkers.

Look at what happened to Roe when he was poached by Shakey, and Millward track record speaks for itself.

Has there every been a championship coach succeed in SL?   

3700 there today and 2000 at Salford game on Saturday. LOL

Stu Dickens back to Fev?

If he goes, and Ihope he does'nt then I would go for Kear for Fev But Sheridan hardly ever gets a mention and he must have done some good work behind the scenes. How about him?

Heard Daryl's interview on Radio Leeds delighted with players and performance,no questions asked about supposed rumour,did Daryl have anything to say in his after match interview in the club house ?