Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thundergaz

DP to Cas?

185 posts in this topic

What's changed since then ?

One day it will all come out and the people that are having a go will realise why he went to a club that is in the dumps Sometimes in all jobs it's time to move on because you are not happy with the way things are where your employed and don't feel appreciated when you are putting 100% in and doing your best As I have said earlier I wish Daryl well in his new employment although I don't want Cas to do well as I think it's the only chance we have of progressing if they fail. Lets hope he doesn't come back and show how good he is if there's a two tier S/L and take some players for us

Featherstone Rovers please make a statement some of the things OUR fans are saying on FB is unbelievable and is doing the club more harm than good

Featherstone Rovers please make a statement some of the things OUR fans are saying on FB is unbelievable and is doing the club more harm than good

statement on Monday

statement on Monday

Hope your right it cannot come soon enough

Cas don't want him as he has a record of winning the majority of the games he has been in charge of, they could not cope with regular wins...

One day it will all come out and the people that are having a go will realise why he went to a club that is in the dumps Sometimes in all jobs it's time to move on because you are not happy with the way things are where your employed and don't feel appreciated when you are putting 100% in and doing your best As I have said earlier I wish Daryl well in his new employment although I don't want Cas to do well as I think it's the only chance we have of progressing if they fail. Lets hope he doesn't come back and show how good he is if there's a two tier S/L and take some players for us

If its true DP, has been shoved by the board, makes a change from been hounded out by our supporters, Kevin & Dave Hobbs, Terry Clawson to name a few.

The board and their support is the reason were in such a strong position, both squad and stadium wise.

According to sky text DP signs 2 and half year contract at c@s . rovers players told Saturday DP leaving .official announcement monday

Two and half year contract or last 6 month at Fev he had no choice

Two and half year contract or last 6 month at Fev he had no choice

Seen confirmation of the contract for DP. But what does this comment mean?

Seen confirmation of the contract for DP. But what does this comment mean?

DP probably have no job at end of season

But why? Seen this sort of message two or three times. Was he to get the boot?

But why? Seen this sort of message two or three times. Was he to get the boot?

He was to be verbally sacked at the end of the season for the 3rd time. He was verbally sacked at halftime during the Grand final and after the York game... Strange but true

Good luck to him. 

Stated that he informed the players on Saturday. If true it certainly reflected in our performance today. Now we move on and win some silverware.

He was to be verbally sacked at the end of the season for the 3rd time. He was verbally sacked at halftime during the Grand final and after the York game... Strange but true

Can guess who that was. Thanks for info.

Just seen the interview of DP after the match and the last 10 seconds tells me he doesn't want to go

Sad day today he did want to finish the job off just hope the new coach has blue and white blood in him like DP has

I suggest everyone watches Daryl Powell in the interview after the match, that's not a man who doesn't care.

It's on you tube. It's also pinned at the top of Featherstone rovers on FB

I suggest everyone watches Daryl Powell in the interview after the match, that's not a man who doesn't care.

Had a lump in my throat watching that Andy. The emotion in his voice says it all. Great and sincere coach who took us to heights we could only have imagined. I wish him well, thank you Daryl

that's what you get with NO promotion/relegation. We lost Millward.....we all move on.

I now know your wrong DP has gone after JL gave back word at last minute.

As I fan of Fev Rovers would like to say you have been outstanding for this club over the years and its a shame you have been pushed out by the BOD. Also some of the rubbish that certain people have put on Facebook about you there's no wonder you had enough Shame they didn't have the courage to speak to you face to face. Good luck on your new venture it will be a hard one but nothing different to what you took on at Fev and you will be welcomed by there fans and board and I can see why you will feel let down at Fev just hope it doesn't go wrong for you there

Thanks again

Agreed, thanks for the time and effort you put into making it enjoyable to watch the Rovers..All the best Daryl