Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Padge

Boston Marathon Finishing Line Bombed

88 posts in this topic

GJ's earlier post about Burma?

GJ's earlier post about Burma?

Did left-wing rioters engage in ethnic cleansing of economic migrants while the police stood idly by?

Our officialdom has soft-pedalled on Islam for years. Despite all suspicion to the contrary, we've been given overall statistics that class them within an overall Ethnic Asian grouping, camouflaging any discrete difference between ethnic Hindus, Sikhs, Moslems, Buddhists, Christians, Chinese,Pakistan, Turkey, India, Bangladesh, Somalia etc.

To most westerners, the perceived indication is that the traditional muslim religious and social preference is not to class its adherents within such an overall grouping ... it regards everyone else as unbelievers of lower status.

If the muslim establishment doesn't integrate, it is entirely reasonable for the UK government to appraise and report the performance of muslim citizens in direct comparison with those of all ethnic groupings ... crime rate, educational achievement, employment rate, average state benefit claim, handicapped-child frequency, size of family, terrorist support, domestic abuse, forced marriage, vote-rigging, motoring offences, drug offences, proportion of population, net cost to the state per person etc. I'm pretty sure that other ethnic groupings would be happy to stand the comparison. In effect, my own community in Wales already has this,as its statistics are collated and quoted as a distinct entity for comparison with the contemporary findings for the English, Scottish and Northern Irish communities. I'm happy with this.

Sooner or later, someone has got to present these figures on the basis of ethnic sub-groupings. I suspect that the government does not wish to publicise them because it does not wish to promote even more dissociated schism between the Moslems and other societal ethnic groupings. People like me,who conjecture about whether such factors are overwhelmingly negative (and attract opprobrium from the Guardianistas on this board), could easily be refuted if disproving statistics were available. If my impressions are wrong, I'll gladly apologise.

However, why aren't such objective and obtainable statistics made available?

Ultimately, Great Britain is going through a recession and is about to have a load of low-quality "workers" dumped on it by EU-authorised economic migration. We already haven't got enough jobs for ethnic Britons so it's likely that a significant proportion of the Eastern European migrants will end up just claiming benefits.

Seeing as we are powerless to stop this immigration, we must do everything in our power to prevent an influx of similar deadweight immigrants from non-EU states who also have little chance of offering a nett contribution to our GDP.

Ultimately, in the city where I live, even after sixty years, we've two distinct societies ... and the whites, Afro-Caribbeans, Hindus and Sikhs are all effectively in the same one of those societal groups.

If the UK muslim social groupings knew that non-EU immigration was suspended until a greater degree of integration and achievement was established and confirmed by statistics, perhaps an impetus towards improved "performance" could be promoted.

I am certainly not saying that the "standard" muslim family grouping that is currently resident in Britain will harbour terrorist sympathies. However, it is far more likely to harbour terrorists than immigrant family groupings from other religions. if that same standard muslim family grouping offers little or nothing to the profitability of the country, then , for financial social and security reasons, why bother letting any more of the same in?

Our officialdom has soft-pedalled on Islam for years. Despite all suspicion to the contrary, we've been given overall statistics that class them within an overall Ethnic Asian grouping, camouflaging any discrete difference between Hindus, Sikhs, Moslems, Buddhists, Christians, Chinese,Pakistan, Turkey, India, Bangladesh, Somalia etc.

To most westerners, the perceived indication is that the traditional muslim religious and social preference is not to class its adherents within such an overall grouping ... it regards everyone else as unbelievers of lower status.

If the muslim establishment doesn't integrate, it is entirely reasonable for the UK government to appraise and report the performance of muslim citizens in direct comparison with those of all ethnic groupings ... crime rate, educational achievement, employment rate, average state benefit claim, handicapped-child frequency, size of family, terrorist support, domestic abuse, forced marriage, vote-rigging, motoring offences, drug offences, proportion of population, net cost to the state per person etc. I'm pretty sure that other ethnic groupings would be happy to stand the comparison.

Sooner or later, someone has got to present these figures. I suspect that the government does not wish to publicise them because it does not wish to promote even more dissociated schism between the Moslems and other societal ethnic groupings. People like me,who conjecture about whether such factors are overwhelmingly negative (and attract opprobrium from the Guardianistas on this board), could easily be refuted if disproving statistics were available. If my impressions are wrong, I'll gladly apologise.

However, why aren't such objective and obtainable statistics made available?

Ultimately, Great Britain is going through a recession and is about to have a load of low-quality "workers" dumped on it by EU authorised economic migration. We already haven't got enough jobs for ethnic Britons so it's likely that a significant proportion of the Eastern European migrants will end up just claiming benefits.

Seeing as we are powerless to stop this immigration, we must do everything in our power to prevent an influx of similar deadweight immigrants from non-EU states who also have little chance of offering a nett contribution to our GDP.

Ultimately, in the city where I live, even after sixty years, we've two distinct societies ... and the whites, Afro-Caribbeans, Hindus and Sikhs are all effectively in the same one of those societal groups.

If the UK muslim social groupings knew that non-EU immigration was suspended until a greater degree of integration and achievement was established and confirmed by statistics, perhaps an impetus towards improved "performance" could be promoted.

I am certainly not saying that the "standard" muslim family grouping that is currently resident in Britain will harbour terrorist sympathies. However, it is far more likely to harbour terrorists than immigrant family groupings from other religions. if that same standard muslim family grouping offers little or nothing to the profitability of the country, then , for financial social and security reasons, why bother letting any more of the same in?

The UK is safer now than it's ever been, apparently.

That only relates to murder.

We get gun crime/possession reported most weeks in the Bradford Telegraph and Argus.

The study relates to murder and experience of violent crime.

Even the Bucks Examiner gets murders to report about.  Just proportionally fewer than it would have 10 years ago.

IIRC that particular variety of Muslim are recent arrivals in Burma. Not that it makes them fair game, I'm just putting a bit of context.

That's possible.  I haven't read that much about it.  There seems to be a desire that Burma be welcomed back into the fold and to ignore stuff like this so it doesn't seem to be getting much coverage, relatively speaking.

The study relates to murder and experience of violent crime.

Even the Bucks Examiner gets murders to report about.  Just proportionally fewer than it would have 10 years ago.

Here's a story from today's T&A paper.The headline is about a police raid on suspected perpetrators of insurance fraud. It only mentions incidentally that weapons were discovered in the possession of those arrested.

That gives an indication of how often gun and knife crime is almost-routinely reported nowadays.

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/10374263.Five_held_in_fraud_swoop_in_Keighley_by_police/?ref=mr

Here's a story from today's T&A paper.The headline is about a police raid on suspected perpetrators of insurance fraud. It only mentions incidentally that weapons were discovered in the possession of those arrested.

That gives an indication of how often gun and knife crime is almost-routinely reported nowadays.

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/10374263.Five_held_in_fraud_swoop_in_Keighley_by_police/?ref=mr

And does this story indicate whether there is more violent crime, less violent crime, or  the same level of violent crime than 10 years ago?

As a wag on twitter put it, "New study shows violent crime has fallen everywhere except in the Daily Mail."

They haven't identified the body or when the poor sod died.  Bit premature to be blaming the (yes, I agree misguided) halfwits who made the link.

And does this story indicate whether there is more violent crime, less violent crime, or  the same level of violent crime than 10 years ago?

As a wag on twitter put it, "New study shows violent crime has fallen everywhere except in the Daily Mail."

In the past two years, offhand I can think of at least five murders in Bradford plus the crossbow cannibal shortly before that.

They haven't identified the body or when the poor sod died.  Bit premature to be blaming the (yes, I agree misguided) halfwits who made the link.

No?  I think it's perfectly timely to thrust the consequences of unrestrained and thoughtless vigilantism into the faces of those who slip into a faceless lynch-mob behind the anonymity of the internet.

No?  I think it's perfectly timely to thrust the consequences of unrestrained and thoughtless vigilantism into the faces of those who slip into a faceless lynch-mob behind the anonymity of the internet.

But the inference is what?  That he threw himself into the river because a mob was forming?  That's possible.  Those who named him without thinking should feel some guilt about that but ...  he's been missing since March.  His body may now have been found.  There's surely a better than even chance that he's been in the water since before anybody blew any bit of Boston up.

The Daily Mail whose writings were part of a media created frenzy that led to the death of a teacher could do well to avoid casting stones.

In the past two years, offhand I can think of at least five murders in Bradford plus the crossbow cannibal shortly before that.

And how many can you remember from the previous two years, and if you then go and check the figures how many were there?

Fortunately official crime stats are based on slightly more solid information than your memories.

Are there any data on Welsh immigrants to Yorkshire? They come here and take our jobs, take our women, our houses, pollute our culture with their harmonised community singing, maintaining their ancient chapel/church religious hatred.... They should go home and take their disgusting lava bread with them.....

Are there any data on Welsh immigrants to Yorkshire? They come here and take our jobs, take our women, our houses, pollute our culture with their harmonised community singing, maintaining their ancient chapel/church religious hatred.... They should go home and take their disgusting lava bread with them.....

Ah, but to a Welshman, England is that bit of East Wales which has had squatters move in. :P

And how many can you remember from the previous two years, and if you then go and check the figures how many were there?

Fortunately official crime stats are based on slightly more solid information than your memories.

Took your advice.

• The police divide the city into nine areas.
  • As far as I can see there has been no significant increase or decrease in crime over the past few years
  • 7 of the areas are labelled "High" on crime rating
  • The Toller and Manningham area is classed as "Medium", even though there were two murders and an attempted murder there in 2012. :blink:
  • The remaining one, Airedale and North Bradford,  where I live is classed as "Low". However as a drug raid recently resulted in a near-neighbour dying of a shotgun wound, I suspect that our rating will be "Medium" next year.

Sorry to disappoint you.

It's laver bread actually, and all this was ours in the first place.

Bloody Saxons and Vikings!!

:dry:

:D  :D

Ah, but to a Welshman, England is that bit of East Wales which has had squatters move in. :P

I expect they'll be burning more houses down then. Thats what *they* do you know all of *them*. All Welshies are terrorists at heart.

I expect they'll be burning more houses down then. Thats what *they* do you know all of *them*. All Welshies are terrorists at heart.

Exactly, where is it that you live?

B)

Official figures quoted in the T&A about Airedale and Bradford North in 2011:

violent crime was down by more than 19 per cent, from 1,627 to 1,314;

Took your advice.

• The police divide the city into nine areas.
  • As far as I can see there has been no significant increase or decrease in crime over the past few years
  • 7 of the areas are labelled "High" on crime rating
  • The Toller and Manningham area is classed as "Medium", even though there were two murders and an attempted murder there in 2012. :blink:
  • The remaining one, Airedale and North Bradford,  where I live is classed as "Low". However as a drug raid recently resulted in a near-neighbour dying of a shotgun wound, I suspect that our rating will be "Medium" next year.

Sorry to disappoint you.

I took a look at UKCrimeStats.com and they agree with you, the city is divided into nine areas.

That's about it though, there's definite downwards trends on crime across the board.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Official figures quoted in the T&A about Airedale and Bradford North in 2011:

violent crime was down by more than 19 per cent, from 1,627 to 1,314;

Yes, but we are the only area classed as "Low" for crime-profile.

No trumpeting from the WY Police press office about the other areas of the city.

Or about the fact that, apart from theft, motoring offences are not classed as crimes.

I took a look at UKCrimeStats.com and they agree with you, the city is divided into nine areas.

That's about it though, there's definite downwards trends on crime across the board.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Well, I haven't gone through all the figues, and there does seem to have been an upswing-and-downswing in 2011, but there is admittedly an overall drop of 3% in total crime since 2013.

We still have a Feb 2013 average (even when we were snowbound) of 135 crimes per day. Reducing that from 139 crimes per day is hardly a major reduction, especially in a city where much crime is not even investigated.