Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Padge

Boston Marathon Finishing Line Bombed

88 posts in this topic

'Using Bergen's figure of 203 jihadist terrorists, that means approximately 0.007 percent of Muslims in the United States have been involved in domestic terror plots since 9/11'.

203 terrorists is 203 too many, irrespective of the percentage.

Indeed, it is 203 too many.

You appear to have no comment about the higher figure. The one of white right-wingers.

The surviving bomber has been charged with 'using a weapon of mass destruction' according to latest news reports.

Oh heck, I'll have to prepare for an Anglo American invasion of my grans kitchen, she has a pressure cooker.

A bit of context is needed how many people died in the school shooting? Was that not a weapon of mass destruction.

Oh heck, I'll have to prepare for an Anglo American invasion of my grans kitchen, she has a pressure cooker.

A bit of context is needed how many people died in the school shooting? Was that not a weapon of mass destruction.

If an American pulls the trigger no, its a legal weapon killing people in vast numbers, after all guns don't kill people, people do.

Apparently the US definition differs from the UN one.

By the standards of the US, the gun was a WMD.

Indeed, it is 203 too many.

You appear to have no comment about the higher figure. The one of white right-wingers.

That's because this thread was started in response to an act of muslim terrorism.

All terrorism is unacceptable.

If the US has an appreciable number of in-house terrorists, it makes little sense to exacerbate the situation by importing some more. Especially as the imported ones will expect to fund their terrorist activities on state-handouts from the people they are intending to maim and kill.

Surely, even the right-on Guardianistas can see the logic of that.

Apparently the US definition differs from the UN one.

By the standards of the US, the gun was a WMD.

There's also a (mock ironic) campaign going on now to ask if the right to bear arms is so important why limit it only to guns.

Plenty of people still believe the 9/11 conspiracy theories... some on here!

Do they? (On here I mean).