Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackpool Hawk

Workington Away trip - Harry's Naughty Forty

84 posts in this topic

Workington Town away trip, Sunday 5th May:

Coach leaves the South Leeds Stadium 9:45am, picking up at the Garden Gate 10am and finally the Palace Inn 10:10am.

Adults: £19 Under 16's: £4

The coach will be stopping in Workington town centre on the way, and Skipton on the way home.

Contact Harry Hill on 07720243541 or see him in the Phoenix Sunday to book your seat

Harry_Hill_Main.jpg

Workington Town away trip, Sunday 5th May:

Coach leaves the South Leeds Stadium 9:45am, picking up at the Garden Gate 10am and finally the Palace Inn 10:10am.

Adults: £19 Under 16's: £4

The coach will be stopping in Workington town centre on the way, and Skipton on the way home.

Contact Harry Hill on 07720243541 or see him in the Phoenix Sunday to book your seat

Harry_Hill_Main.jpg

Hahaha quality!!!!! Harry's winkle pickers there under the door

Bring back Keswick and Settle :(

here here, cant go to Worky without going to Keswick, and having a fish buttie in Settle on the way home!

Bring back Keswick and Settle :(

Or should that av been " Bring back Creswick and Sellers" :lol:

i like it gaz

but who's this brian mcdermott bloke who was on coach

hahaha

i like it gaz

but who's this brian mcdermott bloke who was on coach

hahaha

theres only 2 brian mcdermotts!!

coach full

Shame the coach is full, a mate just told me he's available just as I read this thread!

Shame the coach is full, a mate just told me he's available just as I read this thread!

Can you not put them on standby and if you get more people interested, organise another bus to travel to Cumbria?

I'd be willing to help if there was enough demand can never have enough supporters at a game

Why don't you get something bigger than a mini bus ?, then all 12 of you can go. :lol:  B)

You going to run the other bus kieron

I'm  Afraid not, I am a Workington fan.. was just offering a suggestion for those wanting to travel.

no chance of another coach unless another 20+ adults want to go £570 cost for coach

do the maths.

oh then again minibus might be going up with wags . taking mick me thinks

we lost money on swinton trip, but minibus also travelled to same game  'WHY'

£570 for coach divided 48 people makes £11.80..................not £19 do the maths ;)

rich not all 49 are adults

and after last 2 years lost over £500 quid on coaches.

time to get some money back in bank how else cud we have run the coaches 

1 coach going

if anyone wishes to cancel its your choice.

£19 is good value for a trip to workington

rich not all 49 are adults

and after last 2 years lost over £500 quid on coaches.

time to get some money back in bank how else cud we have run the coaches 

1 coach going

if anyone wishes to cancel its your choice.

£19 is good value for a trip to workington

The policy that you used to run on John was Adults first then any spaces left were then open to kids............as that changed

The policy that you used to run on John was Adults first then any spaces left were then open to kids............as that changed

Anything could have happened since we last saw you, it's been too long Pike :)

Think we'll have to give it a miss then. No train service and don't really want to sit behind the wheel for a 6/7 hour round trip and no drink!

At £19 return though it's very good value!

Enjoy the trip guys!!!

no policy not changed, but when coaches have been losing money and the ones going on coaches have been u16s for a while now, they are classed has regulars and are offered seats on coach. they pay for this seat. years ago u16s were free to travel

end of the day its not economical to run more than 1 coach, wud love to have 2 coaches going up but unless a lot more ring and enquire then its not going to be done

so are another 20+ adults going to ring up

i know still now loads travel by car/train they rarely ever book on coach

no policy not changed, but when coaches have been losing money and the ones going on coaches have been u16s for a while now, they are classed has regulars and are offered seats on coach. they pay for this seat. years ago u16s were free to travel

end of the day its not economical to run more than 1 coach, wud love to have 2 coaches going up but unless a lot more ring and enquire then its not going to be done

so are another 20+ adults going to ring up

i know still now loads travel by car/train they rarely ever book on coach

John as you know i used to go to all the away trips , but as you stated the coach is costing £570 , if you book 35 adults on at £19 =£665 and 14kids at £4 =£56............56+665= £721 , your making £721 and the coach is costin £570 , difference of £151 (just an example), ........... how would fans feel if HIST started charging £20 on the gate to compensate for fans not coming to games............this is probally the only trip i'll be doing so why should i be paying for trips i won't be doing.............

None of my business really as I'm one of those who doesn't go on the coach ... but maybe the prices were set when the (not unrealistic) expectation was that the bus wouldn't sell out.

But £19 sounds reasonable. If I go (which I probably will) I won't expect to have much change out of £40 on fuel, although I do have a bit further to travel than you lot.

None of my business really as I'm one of those who doesn't go on the coach ... but maybe the prices were set when the (not unrealistic) expectation was that the bus wouldn't sell out.

But £19 sounds reasonable. If I go (which I probably will) I won't expect to have much change out of £40 on fuel, although I do have a bit further to travel than you lot.

It probally does sound reasonable , but when you could do this trip for £13,£14 , more people would probally start useing the bus again , thats probally why the wags are going on the mini-bus , now then maybe i could get a dress and a wig to fit :rolleyes:

It probally does sound reasonable , but when you could do this trip for £13,£14 , more people would probally start useing the bus again , thats probally why the wags are going on the mini-bus , now then maybe i could get a dress and a wig to fit :rolleyes:

If you wouldn't have shaven your hair off and put a dress on you could have passed mate.