Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackpool Hawk

Workington Away trip - Harry's Naughty Forty

84 posts in this topic

Ye Macca 6 does look a wee bit off but i think you know i mist the l out should have read flags.

Looking forward to the trip on Sunday on the wags bus.

Let's hope for a good game nice weather and many the best team win.

Looking forward to the trip on Sunday on the wags bus.

Let's hope for a good game nice weather and many the best team win.

sorry mate, its cumbria, it will rain 100%

Weather going to be GOOD, Pitch looking GOOD, Team looking GOOD,Just looking for a GOOD game with a TOWN WIN.

Weather going to be GOOD, Pitch looking GOOD, Team looking GOOD,Just looking for a GOOD game with a TOWN WIN.

GOOD

Just one thing to had to that hope you have a GOOD trip up.

Just one thing to had to that hope you have a GOOD trip up.

We sure will, see you tomorrow!

Will keep a lookout for someone talking cobblers and come and say hello to you BH, lol

You can't miss me, tall dark and handsome

Id give eaton his p45, that was a joke 2day. And why is our best 2nd rower not playing (oaksey) and this is our best squad of pkayers weve had for years

Barry gets paid by the RFL are Hunslet allowed to sack him?

that's the issue plus he isn't just the coach he is full time and on a decent wage by all accounts

Id give eaton his p45, that was a joke 2day. And why is our best 2nd rower not playing (oaksey) and this is our best squad of pkayers weve had for years

Macca

What a difference a week makes ! Last week you lot looked a very good side, maybe we were even crapper than I gave us credit for !

Was that Eaton with the yellow shirt on who was never off the field?    He was even giving the ref a bit of stick at one point just after Town had scored under the sticks.    He was running about behind the Hawks line coaching them.     

No that Will have been johny wainhouse or more affectionataly known as johny s**t house

Was that Eaton with the yellow shirt on who was never off the field? He was even giving the ref a bit of stick at one point just after Town had scored under the sticks. He was running about behind the Hawks line coaching them.

you won't have seen Eaton he Will have been sat with his walkie talkie in the stand. JOKE COACH

I had eyes on Eaton in the main stand . As the second half progressed he got more and more agitated , and was out of his seat and standing right at the front of the grandstand shouting into his walkie talkie and doing a lot of arm waving and finger pointing . Not a happy chappy as the game developed !

Poor second half,town score on 7th tackle and our heads go down,why bother having any linesmen

Get your self to specsavers Hawksnest 7th tackle my ####. Then it was the the linesman that cost you the game don,t you think your team just ran out of steam?????

Poor second half,town score on 7th tackle and our heads go down,why bother having any linesmen

if you seen when town kicked through, a hunslet player played at the ball and the ref following the same rules thats been in place for a number of years wiped the tackle count clear. then we walked through you defence as if it wasnt there. it wasnt the linesman who left gaping holes in defence or played on the wing and couldnt catch a high bomb.

The tackle count wasn't restarted it was the 7th tackle and the ref f××ked up, he admitted so.