Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Daddy_merged

Sam Tomkins to NZ Warriors in 2015 (merged threads)

225 posts in this topic

surely not, sounds like total bull to me. Love to see him in the NRL though. perhaps at a club like Broncos, Wests or Roosters. Would like to see Warriors do well, but they are far too inconsistent for Tomkins to gain much from a move there

They already have Kevin Locke and Glenn Fisiahii contesting the fullback jersey. I'd be surprised if this would be a priority position

I heard he is off to the Cowboys next year on the weekend.

That makes more sense as Bowen must be knocking on.

He wouldn't go to Townsville surely? More likely a Sydney club!

The RL Mole on twitter is usually pretty spot on, mentioning Titans and Warriors in for Tomkins with Warriors CEO Wayne Scurrah and Dean Bell currently in Wigan to try and sort a deal.

If i were Sam i'd fancy the Titans over the Warriors. purely because of Matt Elliott inability to coach an NRL side to anything other than mediocrity.. or maybe just hold out for another NRL club..

Cowboys will need a new fullback soon enough, as will the Roosters.

He also has Rangi back to St.George within the next week or so..

I think Sam to NRL in 2015 is the best that we can hope for. Next year would be early for the likes of Hampshire to step up.

I would buy him his plane ticket to Oz/NZ tomorrow, in preference to going to the Dark Side.

I suppose it depends on the dough. Maybe a Sydney club would be preferable, but if the Cowboys are offering him the moon on a stick...

I'd just like to know what Sam Tomkins would do with the moon on a stick! What possible use is it?

I'd just like to know what Sam Tomkins would do with the moon on a stick! What possible use is it?

You can use it to block out the sun, its exactly the right size.

You can use it to block out the sun, its exactly the right size.

No it's exactly the right distance away (:

tomkins will go to union with joel, become one of the biggest names and highly paid stars their sport has ever seen, edwards farrel and phil clarke will see to that, good luck to him whatever he does, hope he stays in rl but find it highly unlikely -returning to eng at 30 something, as forgotten no-body wont keep in in "question of sport " appearences and countless other money making celebrity spin offs to keep him and his family comfy for the rest of their days, sorry but thats just how it is and no one will be able to blame him when he goes -which he will.

Why not? He could play with Thurston, play for a team highly capable of winning a championship, plus he could live on the Great Barrier Reef. Doesn't sound too rough

Wave it around. Generally do what the hell he feels like doing with it

tomkins will go to union with joel, become one of the biggest names and highly paid stars their sport has ever seen, edwards farrel and phil clarke will see to that, good luck to him whatever he does, hope he stays in rl but find it highly unlikely -returning to eng at 30 something, as forgotten no-body wont keep in in "question of sport " appearences and countless other money making celebrity spin offs to keep him and his family comfy for the rest of their days, sorry but thats just how it is and no one will be able to blame him when he goes -which he will.

You're coming across as the type of RL fan who will enjoy to see that happen just so it proves him right.

If he leaves Super League it'll be for the NRL.

You're coming across as the type of RL fan who will enjoy to see that happen just so it proves him right.

If he leaves Super League it'll be for the NRL.

sadly not- would hate to see him go to ru as much as any other rl fan- i am the type of rl fan who faces up to facts and reality of a modern sporting world dominated by celeb and money.