Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

morty

Fax away in Challenge Cup predictions

38 posts in this topic

No suprises here i do feel sorry for the travelling Barrow fans that thought we had a chance :(

No need to feel sorry for us D11 . We are here cos we support our team .. And having a great day out .

well said lad

No need to feel sorry for us D11 . We are here cos we support our team .. And having a great day out .

Glad to hear mate. As a Fax fan am used to the ups and downs. I live abroad so dont get to many games. However I am just proud to have a club. No doubt Barrow fans feel similar

Glad to hear it :D

well said lad

There was some complaining on FB that they had paid out £15 to go and see Barrow play Halifax and Darren wasnt playing his best players.  I personally dont blame Darren as Fax are a tough team to beat this year.

Next weeks much more important. I would sooner he'd left Harrison, Haggerty & Campbell out.

If have played the likes of marwood, backhouse, Tom Brannon today, it's a game we were never going to win or needed to, the league is priority. York and town went through so that's some of the championships lesser sides with an extra game to fit in and increase risk of injury, but on the flip side, these sides have dual reg to call upon.

There was some complaining on FB that they had paid out £15 to go and see Barrow play Halifax and Darren wasnt playing his best players.  I personally dont blame Darren as Fax are a tough team to beat this year.

Looked a fairly strong side on paper although I cannot understand Holty picking Campbell at full back !!!!!

"Looked a fairly strong side on paper although I cannot understand Holty picking Campbell at full back !!!!!"

Campbell was great at fullback .. And has the potential to be a great fullback . He got the supporters MOM so can't have been that bad ☺