Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

Tetley's Challenge Cup: Hull KR v St Helens KO 2.30pm (BBCTV)

Who will win?   16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR by 13 points or more
    • Hull KR by 7 to 12 points
    • Hull KR by 1 to 6 points
    • St Helens by 1 to 6 points
    • St Helens by 7 to 12 points
    • St Helens by 13 points or more

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

122 posts in this topic

Great game so far, much better than I was expecting. I hope there are a few casual viewers watching this.

Is there not a shout for a try there by Hodgson? Yes, he dropped it but it looked like he kicked it through.

What a difference a bit of sun makes too. Even East Hull looks pleasant :)

Are my eyes deceiving me or is hoahia having a half decent game at dummy half?

he will drift back to being next to useless in a bit don't worry.

Should be easy for Hull KR now, they were the better team without the man advantage!

Thoroughly deserved red card.

What a difference a bit of sun makes too. Even East Hull looks pleasant  :)

The blue cranes at King George Dock do match the sky rather nicely.

Horrendous tackle by Meli, could be a busy day for Saints at Red Hall with two on report for shoulder charges already.

Horrendous tackle by Meli, could be a busy day for Saints at Red Hall with two on report for shoulder charges already.

Absolute shocker, pity really because this was shaping up to be a very good game.

Should be easy for Hull KR now, they were the better team without the man advantage!

Thoroughly deserved red card.

Saints goal line defence at the end of the half was excellent considering they were a man short. If they can maintain that commitment they might stay in the game.

Absolute shocker, pity really because this was shaping up to be a very good game.

just said the same, I was really enjoying it. Rovers were the better team but before Meli's brainfart Saints were always in it.

just said the same, I was really enjoying it. Rovers were the better team but before Meli's brainfart Saints were always in it.

Meli always has brainfarts, which is one reason why I am constantly bemused as to why the club continue to re-sign him.  He has now left us one man down when we were already useless.

I thought Saints were starting to get on top if anything. With Welham off and Dobson struggling it was starting to look a bit iffy for Rovers.

Meli's like the girl, the one with a curl right in the middle of her forehead

Meli always has brainfarts, which is one reason why I am constantly bemused as to why the club continue to re-sign him.  He has now left us one man down when we were already useless.

Yeah but he doesn't usually make mistakes of that nature to be fair to him, not that that helps us now.

Shocker from Meli - Hall is lucky to have escaped serious injury as the whiplash on his neck looked horrific.

Saints certainly look more aggressive under Brown - late tackles and shoulder charges a plenty.

Craig Sandercock's just asked the match commissioner if they can let Meli back on.

Shocker from Meli - Hall is lucky to have escaped serious injury as the whiplash on his neck looked horrific. Saints certainly look more aggressive under Brown - late tackles and shoulder charges a plenty.

Yes, aggressive in the wrong sense.  Instead of having manic forwards driving us, er, forward, we have (on the whole) docile forwards giving away penalties and lining up bans.  I'd prefer the former kind to the latter.