Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Piggy's mate

Do we have a game this weekend? And if so how many are we going to win by?

77 posts in this topic

very funny rombo. Seagulls will get mpre against u than giants get against us u muppet

We shall see. 

Id put my last car boot sale on it

:lol:

What? Even Alex Walmsley and Dan Fleming would be cup tied for Huddersfield?

I thought saint's had signed Walmsley on a full contract? Like the way he plays looks very useful.

Does anyone know if Flemming is playing for us? He wasn't playing for Castleford who were knocked out by Leeds last night, so no worries about him being cup tied.

I was interested today to read that the last time we beat Huddersfield in the Cup we went on to win the competition.  The date?  1901.

Please keep me updated on how well the Giants do today. Cheers

Go away Eddie you sad little man. If it was you guys playing an SL club, I and many Batley fans would be Dewsbury supporters for the day.

Sadly your envy seems to get in the way of everything else.

Good for you. I just couldn't bring myself to supporting Batley despite who you played. I guess that's a no for keeping me updated on the score then.

Cracking game today and an excellent defensive effort against the Giants especially as we were short of a prop. Anyone win the 》£400 golden gamble :)

Batley's car-park wouldn't be big enough lol.

Cracking game today and an excellent defensive effort against the Giants especially as we were short of a prop. Anyone win the 》£400 golden gamble :)

So what was the crowd like (apart from ugly as usual  :O  ). Listened to the match  on radio Leeds on my way back from a day out, and the ground sounded a bit quiet, which seemed odd given the scoreline. Was hoping you lot would pinch it - I hate the giants. Sounded like a creditable performance from the doggies though..

Sounded like a cracking game and Batley's defence must have been excellent. No negative comments from me

I'm wearing sack cloth and ashes.  The best that I hoped for was to give the Giants a good game.  As it turned out, if the Gods had been with us, we could have won it. 

Sounded like a cracking game and Batley's defence must have been excellent. No negative comments from me

Batleys defence is the best in the league rombo..... If we only had the attacking flair of dewsbury i think we could do really well this year. Dewsburys second half displays this year have been amazing..

Would have thought they would have been more with it being a local derby

Like I said I am not being negative as Batley played well today.