Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Piggy's mate

Do we have a game this weekend? And if so how many are we going to win by?

77 posts in this topic

Thanks ER. An afternoon of non sniping (both ways) should be observed after a terrific performance by our side.

They have done themselves, us and the championship proud. The fact that the giants kicked a drop goal with 2 minutes to go was a moral victory for us and a sign of true respect on their part.

In 22 years of watching the dogs I've never witnessed a better defensive structure than the one we have at the moment. Even more so today with only 3 props against a huge Huddersfield side.

To the 17 lads on show today...you were a total credit to our proud club.

We play like that consistently this year and there's no reason why we can't lift some silverware this year.

Immensely proud to be a batley fan right now.

Grow up henry. I'm simply paying compliments to what was a great performance by Batley.

We dont need ur compliments thanks...read ur earlier posts in this thread... Please go away... Its batleys day today.. A great performance which indicates we have a great chance of winning a trophy this year. Bye eddie

We dont need ur compliments thanks...read ur earlier posts in this thread... Please go away... Its batleys day today.. A great performance which indicates we have a great chance of winning a trophy this year. Bye eddie

I am quite happy to have his compliments!

will you just go away....you annoying.....hm

Batley's car-park wouldn't be big enough lol.

A fantastic effort by the team for the full 80 minutes. To be in the game against the second placed Super League team with 5 minutes to go speaks for itself. Would like to see Batley promote the £5 admission offer for Super League season ticket holders before the Featherstone game by maybe putting an advert in the Huddersfield Examiner, Yorkshire Evening Post and Wakefield Express. 

I'm sure you guys had a fantastic afternoon but this is a public forum open to all fans as is the Rams forum. Maybe you should have a look at your own supporters comments on the Rams forum and see its just a bit of banter between two rival clubs. I guess I do get a little carried away at times. Last comment of the day, you've got your wish. Bye!

I thought every last one of em played great today. Special mention to George, Mennel, Bryon and Breth

At last eddie has gone... No doubt coolie will be rearing his ugly head before long!!!

Do you really want a gladhanding, backslapping humourless forum henry ? As a rams supporter I enjoy the cut and thrust of the forum, and let's face it, at the moment the rams fans are always going to be on the wrong end of the banter. Take away coolie and PM and the world (forum world anyway) would be a duller place. If I were in your place at the moment henry, I would be smug and patronising with eddie - not curmudgeonly. ;)

I too enjoy the cut and thrust bsj. However when someone consistently talks bs on here i tend to switch off. Forgive me

Thanks GOR ♡♡ :lol: We know Eddie has his issues and once the nurse brings his tablets and wipes the spittle from his chin he will feel much better ;)

I too enjoy the cut and thrust bsj. However when someone consistently talks bs on here i tend to switch off. Forgive me

HO how can you confuse GOR a miserable grumpy old git with BSJ a miserable grumpy old git????

i think our forwards today were tremendous.with only 3 recognised props the rotation would always be key and i think it went well.i was very impressed with our intensity too as i think wardle and murphy found out in the 1st half to their cost,huge defensive efforts from the backs to keep the giants pinned down the slope.as PM mentioned,byron,george,breth and davies too had fantastic games,but how well did the threequarters play? to keep the giants' speedsters quiet was a tremendous effort.hope we can back this up with a fine display at leigh next week.

Well done to the little team ova t'hill

yet again pushing the big boys

well done

however much you dislike batley credit must be given in another excellent performance.

envious eyes ;)

Just putting this into perspective .... Huddersfield scored 50 against Hull KR last week

Oi!!

I haven't yet had the opportunity to offer my fulsome praise, having been enjoying myself elsewhere. You should all be so proud and not least your hard-working BoD who will reap the benefit from an outstanding display in front of a pretty good crowd, whilst basking in the afterglow of only paying losing money.

Result!!

B) B)

Oi!!

I haven't yet had the opportunity to offer my fulsome praise, having been enjoying myself elsewhere. You should all be so proud and not least your hard-working BoD who will reap the benefit from an outstanding display in front of a pretty good crowd, whilst basking in the afterglow of only paying losing money.

Result!!

B) B)

And every pie eaten, and every beer drunk, all profit 100% ours, that's the big thing for us.

I'm just thankful dual registering players doesn't work both ways. On that performance, Baz, Bretherton, Mennel and Flanaghan could well have been called up to face Catalan next week, outstanding performances.

Our pack never ceases to amaze me, I've thought all season we look a bit lightweight, especially with no dual reg lads in, but once again they stood up to be counted and didn't get bossed during the game. I just hope we can back it up next week against Leigh, today must have taken a lot out of the tank.

Took a few pics this afternoon. Sorry if any are not good, I just uploaded them all as I took them, not had time to look thru or edit.

Lets see if this works, should be a slideshow http://s6.photobucket.com/user/wayneg1/slideshow/Batley%20vs%20Huddersfield%20Apr%202013

Or regular pics to click on a scroll thru. http://s6.photobucket.com/user/wayneg1/library/Batley%20vs%20Huddersfield%20Apr%202013?sort=3&page=1

Man of the match for me was jay walton but george also played well and i wonder when the people of batley are due to come it's annoying for the club and the players not getting the support they deserve. If we are improving week by. Week which is awesome bring on leigh and fev

Can't fault any of the lads. MOM could goto any player from 1 - 17 today.

Took a few pics this afternoon. Sorry if any are not good, I just uploaded them all as I took them, not had time to look thru or edit.

Lets see if this works, should be a slideshow http://s6.photobucket.com/user/wayneg1/slideshow/Batley vs Huddersfield Apr 2013

Or regular pics to click on a scroll thru. http://s6.photobucket.com/user/wayneg1/library/Batley vs Huddersfield Apr 2013?sort=3&page=1

Thanks for the pics.

Man of the match for me was jay walton but george also played well and i wonder when the people of batley are due to come it's annoying for the club and the players not getting the support they deserve. If we are improving week by. Week which is awesome bring on leigh and fev

Speaking from a outsider,i can't see what else the club can do to improve your attendance,you have a winning team,but people round the Batley area must have better things to do on a Sunday !!

HO how can you confuse GOR a miserable grumpy old git with BSJ a miserable grumpy old git????

Must be the similarity in our avotars :lol: