Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blind side johnny

Sheffield

87 posts in this topic

Pardon me GOR, who is Rhodes?

I was there yesterday and found our first half game most entertaining with a useful kicking game and taking the ball to the defence. In the second period you could see we were not going to score with too much barging at their defence, nobody backing up and what passing game we did have was painfully slow. We do need to tackle the opposing players better; we struggle to bring a man down with no-one grabbing the legs and a team mate covering the ball. Time and again we heard shouts of ' Man and ball Dews' * Get the legs' (not just me here).

Pryce at full back? Well he had a useful kicking game; defensively he was no better or worse than anyone else who has played there; on attack, unfortunately, two or three times when he had the ball, there was encouragement for him to run, but he didn't!

I did look for the little things he does that others don't see and.....I didn't see them either.

Rhodes ? Yeah I can't explain it either. Gregg Scott = Scott Rhodes = Greg Rhodes - that must have been it, I'm getting my eras mixed up. You'll be the same when you get to my age  :lol: Oh - hang on - you are :O  

Is Glen trying to find a position to suite him he played fullback for England u16's i think at craven park (HKR) years ago just get him in the pack second row and get the big ox grafting he has the size shame he hasnt the heart.

Something of a Red Arrows post SJS.                               B)

Not for me Johnny. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not for me Johnny. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone don there tin foil hats the intelectuals are having another back slapping loveathon

Thought we played well in the first half, following the game plan, not so good in the second half, not following the game plan.

Glenn should have a word with the players who are not following instruction and drop them from the team.

Pryce should be moved to loose forward and Brown back to stand off.

Would like to see Brown and new signing Hyde play a few games together( as they are both signed for Dewsbury and not on loan).

Goulding is a good kicker but defence is poor and on loan, Johnson another loanee not really up to this level.

Lets go with our players for a few games and see how we go

Thought we played well in the first half, following the game plan, not so good in the second half, not following the game plan.

Glenn should have a word with the players who are not following instruction and drop them from the team.

Pryce should be moved to loose forward and Brown back to stand off.

Would like to see Brown and new signing Hyde play a few games together( as they are both signed for Dewsbury and not on loan).

Goulding is a good kicker but defence is poor and on loan, Johnson another loanee not really up to this level.

Lets go with our players for a few games and see how we go

when did young goulding sign for the Rams ?? last time I looked he was playing on DR at Doncaster . Also is Beckett getting any game time recently??

Goulding has been on a month loan to us from Wakefield,Beckett has not had much game time yet.

Everyone don there tin foil hats the intelectuals are having another back slapping loveathon

You don't fool me, Piggy's Mate.

I know very well that, as  a Batley supporter, you have the necessary intellect to be capable of differentiating the correct use of the words "there," their" and "they're."

It wouldn't surprise me if you're not an expert in French Impressionists, too.

Moi ;)

Goulding has been on a month loan to us from Wakefield,Beckett has not had much game time yet.

Beckett would get more time if GM dropped Pryce, but it seems it doesn't matter how bad Pryce plays he gets picked every week.

You don't fool me, Piggy's Mate.

I know very well that, as  a Batley supporter, you have the necessary intellect to be capable of differentiating the correct use of the words "there," their" and "they're."

It wouldn't surprise me if you're not an expert in French Impressionists, too.

Lets hope he turns out to be the silent one.....Marcel Marceau......Only joking I don't believe in censorship I love the sound of a pig grunting and so does my mate.....

Lets hope he turns out to be the silent one.....Marcel Marceau......Only joking I don't believe in censorship I love the sound of a pig grunting and so does my mate.....

Oh ! You've been dogging in Batley then ? :O   :lol:  :lol: