Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave T

Dave Parker - RL 'journalist'

42 posts in this topic

Ya don't like his work then steve?? :lol:

During Leighs ill fated pre season ' warm up ' in Lloret [ which I paid half of ] in 2006 , a female club employee returned home 3 days earlier than the rest , Mr parker put this in his rag of a paper in shall we say ' salacious ' terms , claiming she had been sent home early

In fact she was a gymnast and was pre booked to return to compete in a competition

On my return and upon reading the afformentioned ' rubbish ' I challenged Mr parker over the phone asking where he had got his information from , he replied " An anonymous text message " , I then asked to speak to his editor , Mr Lockwood to ask what sort of trashy journal he is running that takes anonymous tittle tattle as ' gospel '

After 10 minutes of threats from myself , both phsyical and legal he agreed to run an apology [ decent sized or else ] the following week

Rubbish paper and a rubbish journalist

Fair do's.

I rarely read his stuff, if at all, though enough folk on here do make some damning comments on his prowess as a kourno.

I sincerely hope you've got over that "grump" of yours and you are enjoying some rugby!

Hope lynda and the rest of the leigh massive are still on form!

Fair do's.

I rarely read his stuff, if at all, though enough folk on here do make some damning comments on his prowess as a kourno.

I sincerely hope you've got over that "grump" of yours and you are enjoying some rugby!

Hope lynda and the rest of the leigh massive are still on form!

If that was the case , I'd be at the DW right now , wouldn't I ? ;)

Stubborn owd sod! :lol:

Didn't realise leigh were on tonight. Do you not miss it?

Well your in good company on this forum steve. Cos there's some right grumpy buggers on here, me included!

Oh yes, indeed yes!! :lol:

It's would assume he gets his news off the forums or just makes it up.

Nah he has a lot of form in this, if he stated in his column that grass was green I'd go out and check. How in the name of hell has he got a national newspaper gig?

I assumed that paper was for flat earthers who wanted to go back to winter rugby

I assumed that paper was for flat earthers who wanted to go back to winter rugby

that's a little unfair

Ray French has progressive views 

'been fielding phone calls all day about promising siddall amateur who a source tells me is going out with an extra from coronation street'

Hold the front page!

that's a little unfair

Ray French has progressive views 

i now have a mental picture of him listening to King Crimson.

i now have a mental picture of him listening to King Crimson.

:lol:

I have a MINT CONDITION copy of in the court of the crimson king still in its shrink wrap (As i also have the CD:) Its yours for only £ 500.00:))))))))))))))

CM

PS/Saw Mr Parker yesterday on the BBC ushering the players into position for their post match interviews

So do I.

Good luck with finding somebody daft enough  ;)