Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monkeydo

jam v Town score updates

32 posts in this topic

Can people put score updates here please? Cant make it and am not going to listen to that bell end on the radio :)

anyone else do updates for rest of match ive got to go out and no internet where im off to 

Ha ha ha ... You know when I said I wasn't really bothered ? IT WAS A BLATANT LIE !!! Git up them backs you beauty . All those classy havenites who pop up here .... How's your day going ???? Great wind up by our Walshy there to Coxy ... ' and who would you prefer in the next round John , What do you thinks best .. Wigan away ? 'Ha ha nice one Walshy

Ha ha ha ... You know when I said I wasn't really bothered ? IT WAS A BLATANT LIE !!! Git up them backs you beauty . All those classy havenites who pop up here .... How's your day going ????

haha that was painful listening to lord hawhaw, he should never be let near microphone, what a clown.  Walshy a professional who doesn't criticise refs and just commentates. 

Up the Town!!

I just couldn't listen to him sorry - I guess he was his usual self .

I just couldn't listen to him sorry - I guess he was his usual self .

Shocking just get's too emotional with his haven bias. When they were 16-8 down with

10 to go, he was giving it the big oh we've got no chances blah blah blah, they score within

three minutes then he's suddenly all up for it again.  Just so unprofessional, anyway who

cares we won.  Just hope no bad injuries to come out of it, although Morris injury didn't

sound good. We only had three subs, Coyle named even though had no chance of

playing. 

Yeeeeeeeessssssssssss!!!!!!!! When will the jampots fans learn ha ha lol

Yeeeeeeeessssssssssss!!!!!!!! When will the jampots fans learn ha ha lol

Time to go and watch the Magnificent 7!!!

Then maybe read a book later, any suggestions?? I know maybe Secret 7.  :lol:  :lol:

Walshy wants Wigan that's for sure !!! SL team at home great , SL team away nice day out and a few quid or Champ team at home for a good chance of progress ... Any of those 3 but anything but a Champ team away . Probably lose and no money in it . Come on draw be kind for once , we've earned one and we're owed one !!!!

Well played Town. I hope you get a top draw.

Completely agree about your comment on commentators. I like John Walsh also but we have Jos Kenley as our top commentator.

Your two guys are fine pros like Walshy Michael. There's just one who can't maintain the standard unfortunately in terms of professional detachment .

well done town....great win was listening on the radio....coxy is a clown no doubt.

Hope you get a decent draw and good luck

Lee